When preparing your holiday meals, use this Homemade Poultry Seasoning. It’s easy to make and has better flavor than what you buy in the store.
Making your own seasoning blends is a great way to add a lot of flavor to your recipes. Store bought blends can be pricey. By making your own, you can use herbs and seasonings already in your pantry and control how exactly what goes into the blend – including salt.
This Homemade Poultry Seasoning blend is great in chicken and turkey recipes. And, it’s perfect for all of your holiday recipes.
I recommend using this Homemade Poultry Seasoning on:
More Recipes You Might Like
- Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- Clever Uses for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Or try my other popular seasoning: Italian Seasoning Mix
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all seasonings into a spice grinder or food processor.
- Process until finely ground.
- Store in an air tight container.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/