When preparing your holiday meals, use this Homemade Poultry Seasoning. It’s easy to make and has better flavor than what you buy in the store.
Making your own seasoning blends is a great way to add a lot of flavor to your recipes. Store bought blends can be pricey. By making your own, you can use herbs and seasonings already in your pantry and control how exactly what goes into the blend – including salt.
This Homemade Poultry Seasoning blend is great in chicken and turkey recipes. And, it’s perfect for all of your holiday recipes.
I recommend using this Homemade Poultry Seasoning on:
More Recipes You Might Like
- Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
- Clever Uses for Thanksgiving Leftovers
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Homemade Poultry Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 3/4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all seasonings into a spice grinder or food processor.
- Process until finely ground.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.