This is the BEST burger sauce recipe you’ll ever try! It goes great on burgers, fries and more.
This post contains sponsored links from Sandwich Bros., however all opinions are 100% my own.
Put down the ketchup bottle. It’s time for you to try a new topping on your next burger.
I know. I know. It’s scary to break away from old faithful. After all, most of us grew up on ketchup. We squirt it on fries. Slather it on burgers. Smear it on meatloaf.
But, I’m going to tell you, you need to step away from the ketchup bottle and try this sauce.
It’s life changing. Wait, can a burger sauce really be life changing?
Yes. Yes, it can.
This sauce is a magical concoction of flavors that, when allowed to mellow in the fridge, become one with each other. They blend harmoniously with each other and turn into this luscious sauce.
I use this sauce on everything! Fries become tastier. Meatloaf gets an unexpected flavor boost. Deli sandwiches get a flavor injection like no other. And, burgers…well, they become something you would find on Diners, Drive ins and Dives.
This amazing burger sauce recipe is similar to the secret sauce you find at certain restaurants. I can’t really say if it’s the actual recipe, because, well, their recipe is a secret.
But I can tell you that this burger sauce this BEST burger sauce you will ever try.
And, it goes perfectly when you season your burger with my homemade Burger Seasoning Blend. This is one of the most popular recipes on It Is a Keeper.
We recently tried this sauce on Sandwich Bros Angus Cheeseburgers. These flatbread pocket cheeseburgers can be found in the freezer section of your grocery store.
You simply microwave them for a short time and they’re ready to eat. No cooking. No mess. Just a great tasting sandwich.
They come individually wrapped so you can make as many as you need when you want them. They are perfect for a quick meal or an easy snack.
I love that they are 100% angus beef and are made with real cheese. It really makes a difference in the flavor and quality. Plus, I can feel good about serving them to my family.
I also love that the flatbread has a pocket. It makes it so easy to fill it with all of your favorite toppings — like this amazing burger sauce!
Sandwich Bros. has several different varieties available – including chicken and breakfast sandwiches. Be sure to check out the Sandwich Bros. website for more recipes and ideas. They also have a store finder so you can find them in your area. You can even find coupons and more inspiration on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram channels.
These are definitely a keeper in my book! And, so is this incredible sauce! It definitely is the BEST burger sauce recipe you’ll ever try!
More Sauce Recipes You Might Like
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
The BEST Burger Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon spicy pickle juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 clove garlic - grated
- 1 teaspoon onion - grated
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.