This is one of my all time favorite Mocha Latte recipes.
Skip the lines and make your favorite coffee drinks at home. This is one of my all-time favorite Mocha Latte recipes with strong coffee, chocolatey flavor and steamed milk that is super easy to make without any special equipment.
This post contains sponsored links from Sandwich Bros., however all opinions are 100% my own.
I have a confession to make. My mornings cannot start without coffee. I need that steaming cup-of-wake-me-up to get my brain functioning.
One of my favorite coffee drinks is a mocha latte – a cafe latte with with chocolate. Most Mocha Latte recipes start with espresso or a very strong coffee and then are blended with chocolate and topped with hot milk.
I love the combination of coffee and chocolate – they compliment each other so perfectly. And, when you top it off with a thick layer of frothy steamed milk, it’s like pure perfection.
The coffee house version of this seems complicated to make. You have to make the espresso, blend it with the chocolate and then fire up the milk steamer thingy.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t have time for all of that. So I came up with this coffee mocha recipe that is much simpler to make – even the frothy, steamed milk is super simple to make.
Lately, I’ve had a lot of appointments and errands in the morning. I just don’t have time to wait at the coffee shop for my Mocha Latte. This homemade Coffee Mocha recipe has been such a life-saver. Plus, it takes only a few minutes to make and it’s much more cost effective to make it at home.
While I’m waiting for my coffee to brew, I usually heat up a Sandwich Bros. Egg and Cheese Flatbread Pocket Breakfast Sandwich.
Just pop it in the microwave and in no time at all, breakfast is ready.
Sandwich Bros. Egg and Cheese Sandwiches are the perfect grab and go breakfast for busy mornings. And, they go perfectly with Mocha Latte recipes.
Each flatbread is stuffed with a whole egg cheddar omelette and topped with a slice of real American cheese.
I love the soft flatbread pocket, too. It’s perfect for stuffing in our favorite toppings. I usually include a slice of deli ham and a tomato slice. My son puts ketchup inside his and my husband is all about the hot sauce.
Tips for Making Mocha Latte Recipes
- You don’t have to make an entire pot of espresso, you can easily use a espresso K cup for a single serve coffee maker.
- If you don’t have a single serve coffee maker, you can use instant espresso powder.
- Use a high quality chocolate mix, like this one.
- If you don’t have a milk steamer/frother, you can use the method I included in the recipe.
Flavor Ideas for this Mocha Latte Recipes
- Add some cinnamon for a little bit of spice.
- Add a dash of vanilla to add a richer flavor.
- Add a splash of hazlenut syrup or another flavor
Looking for More Coffee Recipes
Items You Need to Make This Coffee Mocha Recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- Add prepared espresso, 1/2 cup whole milk and hot cocoa mix to a cup; stir until cocoa mix is completely dissolved.
- Place remaining 1/2 cup of milk in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid (such as a mason jar).
- Vigorously shake milk for 20-30 seconds until frothy.
- Microwave frothy milk in glass jar for 30 seconds.
- Pour hot, frothy milk on top of espresso mixture.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/