This Chocolate Salted Caramel Iced Coffee is an easy make-at-home treat!
If you love coffee house drinks, you’ll love this easy iced coffee recipe. It uses common ingredients and comes together in a snap. Like salted caramel? Try Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Bomb recipe.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
- 1.5 cups strong hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Salted Caramel flavoring, I use Torani
- 6-8 coffee ice cubes
- 1.5 cups half and half
- Drizzle of chocolate salted caramel sauce, I use Torani
- While the coffee is still hot, add the salted caramel flavoring.
- Allow the coffee to cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add coffee ice cubes to the glasses.
- Divide the half and half between the glasses.
- Pour cold coffee mixture into each glass.
- Drizzle the chocolate salted caramel sauce into each glass.
- Serve immediately.