This Chocolate Salted Caramel Iced Coffee is an easy make-at-home treat!
If you love coffee house drinks, you’ll love this easy iced coffee recipe. It uses common ingredients and comes together in a snap.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Iced Coffee
- 1.5 cups strong hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons Salted Caramel flavoring - I use Torani
- 6-8 coffee ice cubes
- 1.5 cups half and half
- Drizzle of chocolate salted caramel sauce - I use Torani
- While the coffee is still hot, add the salted caramel flavoring.
- Allow the coffee to cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add coffee ice cubes to the glasses.
- Divide the half and half between the glasses.
- Pour cold coffee mixture into each glass.
- Drizzle the chocolate salted caramel sauce into each glass.
- Serve immediately.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.