This delicious instant pot recipes chicken is a crowd pleaser!
If I haven’t told you enough I love easy instant pot recipes. Peri Peri chicken has become a real flavorful entree in my house. It is such a simple instant pot recipes chicken that we could eat it every night!
Peri Peri chicken is actually a flavor that comes from Portugal and it is truly incredible! Cooking this pressure cooker chicken breast will become your new hit dish of the summer. The chicken comes out tender, juicy, and packing a punch! Don’t worry if you are new to using the instant pot this recipe is totally uncomplicated and you have to check out my other instant pot recipe beginners here.
Delicious Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
This recipe for Peri Peri Chicken has hands down an unmistakable instant pot chicken recipes flavor. If you like a little kick when it comes to your instant pot chicken recipes this one has it! Seasoned with unique house blend seasoning and cooked up easy inside the instant pot with delightful citrus flavors along with paprika, garlic, and red pepper flakes this peri peri chicken is unlike any other pressure cooker chicken breast.
Instant pot chicken breast recipes are the easiest you will ever make, and this Peri Peri chicken will make your tast buds sing. My family loves it, and it is easy enough with the instant pot and stack and cook insert that you could easily double the batch to enjoy the flavor of Peri Peri chicken in multiple meals.
The instant pot is a great go to for a quick dinner and let me tell you this insatnt pot recipes chicken is so robust and takes dinner totally out of the ordinary!
Perfect Pressure Cooker Chicken Breast
The flavor combinations of heat and citrus combine to make the perfect pressure cooker chicken breast. You always have the option to kick up the heat and also use your favorite chicken pieces. The seasonings of this pressure cooker chicken breast are easily combined and perfect on any chicken!
I love the flair of this dish and the simplicity. You will very little time prepping this instant pot recipes chicken but rave over the flavor for a long time!
How to Make Easy Instant Pot Recipes with Chicken
This instant pot recipes chicken begins with a liberal coating of house blend seasoning. The drop it in the slow cooker and top with a mixture of citrus, paprika, garlic, and of course red pepper flakes. Then let the instant pot do the work. The results are phenomenal!
Whipping up a good portion of pressure cooker chicken breast is quick, easy, and downright tasty!
Instant Pot Peri Peri Chicken
Whipping up this super easy instant pot peri peri chicken will please the crowd you are feeding. The recipe itself is so easy to accomplish, with completely easy ingredients. I am just in love with the way this pressure cooker chicken breast turned out. Bursting with flavor, spice, and cooked up in no time in the instant pot, peri peri chicken will be on your dinner menu all the time. Seriously!
Tips for Making Instant Pot Recipes Chicken
Mild or spicy this instant pot recipes chicken is loaded with flair and simple to accomplish!
- Use chicken breast or a variety of chicken pieces, whatever works for you!
- If you like it extra spicy kick up the red pepper flakes.
- Serve it up with a side of rice, with a cool salad to cut the heat, or even shredded in a tortilla!
Looking for More Easy Instant Pot Recipes Chicken
Looking for more? Check out all of the instant pot recipes beginners on It Is a Keeper.
Recommended Tools for Making Instant Pot Recipes Chicken
- Steam Release Attachment <= PROTECT YOUR CABINETS!
- Instant Pot
- Stack and Cook Insert
- Extra Sealing Rings
- Ultimate Instant Pot Cook Book
Instant Pot Peri Peri Chicken
- Season both sides of the chicken with House Seasoning Blend.
- Place chicken in pressure cooker.
- Mix together, lemon juice and zest, orange juice, olive oil, garlic, paprika, dried oregano and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Cook on manual setting/high pressure for 13 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release for 5 minutes, the quick release any remaining pressure.
- Remove chicken from pot and set pot to "saute".
- Saute for 5 minutes to reduce sauce.
- Place chicken on serving platter and drizzle with reduced sauce; Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.