These Graveyard Pudding Snacks are one of my favorite easy Halloween treat recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! It’s the one of time of the year when you get to be super creative and really think outside of the box.
One of my favorite things to do is create fun Halloween-themed treats and snacks. Whether they are for a school party, play date or my son’s lunch box, I love to come up with fun ways to feed them!
These graveyards were a huge hit! My son and his friends absolutely loved them!
More Spooky Halloween Treat Ideas
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Halloween Treats: Graveyard Pudding Cups
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups Chocolate Milk
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 Vienna Finger or Milano cookies
- Black icing
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and chocolate milk; Whisk until combined.
- Pour pudding evenly into cups (mine fit into 2 cups).
- Crush the chocolate cookies into fine crumbs until they resemble dirt.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of pudding.
- Use black icing to write RIP on Vienna Fingers.
- Stick Vienna Fingers into pudding to resemble tomb stones.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes before serving.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/