These Graveyard Pudding Snacks are one of my favorite easy Halloween treat recipes!
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information read my disclosure policy.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! It’s the one of time of the year when you get to be super creative and really think outside of the box.
One of my favorite things to do is create fun Halloween-themed treats and snacks. Whether they are for a school party, play date or my son’s lunch box, I love to come up with fun ways to feed them!
These graveyards were a huge hit! My son and his friends absolutely loved them!
More Spooky Halloween Treat Ideas
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Easy Halloween Treats: Graveyard Pudding Cups
Graveyard Pudding Snacks
- 2 Chocolate Pudding Packages
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 Cool Whip Tub
- 10-12 Oreos
- Gummy Worms
- Milano Cookies
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp Shortening
- In a large mixing bowl combine milk and pudding mixes. It is best to use an electric mixer because this mixture is very thick. Place bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place Oreos in the food processor and finely chop. If you don’t have a food processor you can place them in a large zip top bag and crush with a rolling pin or mallet.
- Remove the pudding mixture from the refrigerator and mix in whipped topping.
- Place about ½ and inch of crushed Oreo at the bottom of each cup. Spoon pudding mixture evenly into each cup and top with a thick layer of crushed Oreos. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl or double boiler. Place in a piping bag and cut a small hole in the tip. Use the chocolate to decorate Milano cookies like gravestones or ghosts.
- Remove the pudding cups from the refrigerator and press the bottom half of a Milano cookie into each cup. Decorate with gummy worms and sprinkles to create a mini “graveyard”
- Serve immediately.
- Go Green: Pistachio pudding for a green oozy graveyard.
- Short cut tip: Gel icing and skip melting the chocolate for quick decorating.
- Variation tip: Feel free to use fat free, low sugar pudding and whip topping to lower the calorie count.
- Smaller: Smaller cups can be used for a smaller treat.
- Alternate candy: These gummy body parts will really make these scary.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/