This Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Rice recipes is one of my favorite quick and easy meals. It’s easy to make and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Garlic Shrimp and Rice Recipes
This Creamy Shrimp and Rice is one of my best shrimp rice recipes. It’s easy to make and delicious. Just like my Shrimp Tacos with Boom Boom Sauce and Grilled Sticky Shrimp this easy shrimp rice recipe is perfect for busy weeknights.
The first thing I noticed when my MIL made this dish was how pretty it looked. There is just something about big, pink glossy shrimp that makes a girl swoon.
And, when you spoon it over the rice, you see little flecks of green peppers and celery. It looked like something you get a nice restaurant.
And, the beauty parlor scuttlebutt was right. This Garlic Shrimp recipe couldn’t be any easier to make. It was ready in under 20 minutes – that’s my kind of meal!
Tips for Making Garlic Shrimp Recipes
Of course, when I first made this Creamy Garlic Shrimp over Rice, I had to change things up a little bit. Here are some tips to help you make the best shrimp rice recipe.
- If you can’t find the Condensed Cream of Shrimp soup in your area, you can substitute Cream of Chicken. The flavor will be slightly different though.
- Alternately, if you’re not a big fan of canned cream soups, you can always substitute my Homemade Cream Soup Mix in its place.
- Make sure that your peppers, celery and onion are very finely diced. You don’t want any big chunks of veggies sitting atop your rice.
Serving Ideas for the Easy Shrimp Rice Recipe
- I like to serve this Creamy Garlic Shrimp over rice, but you can easily swap in orzo or another pasta or even Risotto (here’s my favorite Risotto recipe).
- Make sure you serve some fresh, crusty bread to soak up any extra sauce left on the plate.
- A simple salad makes the perfect side dish for this garlic shrimp recipes.
This is definitely one of my best shrimp rice recipes. It’s definitely a keeper!
Looking for More of my Best Shrimp Recipes?
Items You Need to Make this Garlic Shrimp and Rice
- Shrimp cleaner – this makes it easy to peel and devein shrimp
- Rice cooker – make perfect rice every time with little hands on time.
- Rubber spatula – this one is my all time favorite!
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!