Here are some of the Best Pork Chop Recipes to entice your taste buds. Pork Chops are a great, versatile cut of meat that can be served and prepared in many different ways. Some people just bake in the oven others will sear in a cast iron skillet. Actually there are many amazing ways to make very good skillet pork chop. Pork chops come in many forms and react well to most pantry ingredients. They make a great low-carb weeknight dinner paired with a salad, rice, or any side dishes of your choice.
In this post we have put together a collection of our best pork chop recipes, including sous vide pork chops, breaded baked pork chops, stuffed pork chops, and pan seared pork chops.
Pork chops are very versatile and pair well with many different flavors – sweet, savory, spicy, salty, crunchy – you name it they should always be a staple in your fridge.
Clearly the Pork Chop is a star but to find out more about the Pork Chop, check this out.
Sous Vide Pork Chops
Sous vide, which means “under vacuum” in French, is a method of cooking that has become increasingly popular. It involves marinating your choice of meat in a vacuum sealed bag, and cooking it in a water bath that controls the temperature. A meat thermometer is always recommended so you can gage the internal temperature of the pork. You can also use an Instant-read thermometer. This method used properly guarantees the most tender pork chops.
Obviously with this precision cooking method, you get perfectly tender and juicy pork chops through and through – you will never have overcooked dried out pork chops again or worry about cook times.
- Asian BBQ Pork Chops Sous Vide: Asian twist for this barbecue recipe is sure to impress when served with spicy pickled apples!
- Creamy Pan Gravy Pork Chops Sous Vide: Simple but delicious sous vide recipe. Furthermore, the sous vide juice can be a creamy pan gravy.
- Boneless Pork Chops prepared Sous Vide: Juicy, tender chops are irresistible when paired with tangy Carolina yellow mustard sauce.
- Balsamic and Sage Pork Chops: Rich flavor combinations are amazing!
- Herb Rubbed Pork Chops: Blends of herbs is full of flavor. Indeed a great way to spice up your pork chops.
Breaded Baked Pork Chops
Baking your pork chops, like baking chicken is one of the healthiest ways to make crispy, breaded pork chops without the use of olive oil and all those extra calories. Depending on your breading these dishes can also be gluten free. They also appeal to those who are counting their carbohydrates. Try some of our favorite recipes for ways to spice up your breaded pork chops!
- Italian Breaded Baked Pork Chops: Irresistible but simple breadcrumb recipe is delicious and easy to make!
- Shake n Bake Pork Chops: Delicious homemade copycat of the boxed childhood favorite.
- French Onion Crusted Pork Chops: Crunchy coating made of French onion mix and panko is absolutely delicious!
- Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops: Quick and easy meal pairs perfectly with mashed potatoes and Brussel sprouts.
- Potato Chip Pork Chops: Repurpose your potato chips to make an equally unique crunchy crust for your pork chops!
Stuffed Pork Chop Recipe
Stuffing a pork chop is a way to have them very tempting. Bone-in pork chops have the most flavor. In order to have them exploding with flavor salt, pepper, garlic powder, and even a tablespoon of butter help develop the flavor profile. here are some of our favorites. Salt
- Italian Style Stuffed Pork Chop: Boneless chops stuffed with spinach, sun dried tomatoes and melted mozzarella. Yum!
- Stuffed Pork Chops with Browned Butter Apple Filling: Absolutely, the perfect blend of savory sweet with rich gouda cheese.
- Caprese Stuffed Boneless Pork Chops: Chops stuffed with an are amazing homemade basil pesto!
- Garlic Parmesan Stuffed Pork Chops: Pure comfort food, filled with a rich creamy filling and coated with crispy breadcrumbs.
- Grilled Spinach and Herb Stuffed Pork Chops: Easy to make meal is packed with flavor, and a great way to spice things up during grilling season.
Pan Seared Pork Chops
Pan searing your pork chops is one of the simplest ways to prepare your dish. Most of these meals can be made in just one skillet. Here are some of our favorite pan seared pork chop recipes.
- Pan Seared Pork Chops with Beer: Tangy gravy is sure to be a hit with anyone – but especially beer drinkers!
- Skillet Garlic Butter Pork Chops: One pan wonder with green beans for a delicious and balanced meal.
- Drunken Apple Pork Chops: Hard or regular cider – but either way this decadent sauce will have your mouth watering.
- Honey Sriracha Pork Chops: Sweet and spicy recipe has a bit of a kick to it.
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy: Mushroom gravy over mashed potatoes is a winner due to its comfort factor.
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick and easy recipes on It Is a Keeper.