I’ve gathered some of the best meatless meals and put them all in one place to serve as inspiration for you and your family during the Lent season!
I don’t know about you, but during the Lenten season, I struggle to come up with meatless meals. I get bored making the same recipes over and over.
This collection of fish, seafood and other meatless recipes will certainly help you find inspiration for Lent-friendly meals.
What is Lent?
The Lenten season, also known as Lent, is one of the most important seasons in the year for Christians.
During Lent, many Christians observe a period of fasting, repentance and spiritual discipline. The purpose of Lent is to relate to Christ’s sacrifice and reflect on his life, death and resurrection.
When Does Lent Start?
Lent begins on Ash Wednesday, lasts approximately six weeks, and concludes on Easter Sunday.
Easy Fish Meatless Meals
It’s about that time when you might be looking for something to satisfy your stomach on those “Meatless Fridays.” These fish recipes are great meatless dinner ideas for the lent season.
- Asian Marinated Fish: Very tasty!
- Orange Lime Fish Tacos: Easy and delicious!
- Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa: Crunchy and perfectly flaky!
- Salmon Burgers: Juicy and delightful!
- Baked Salmon with Asparagus: Simple and easy to make!
- Sweet Teriyaki Salmon: Yummy and Sweet!
- Easy BBQ Grilled Salmon: Bursting with flavor!
- Tuna Cakes with Garlic Lemon Aioli: One of my favorites!
- Tuna Noodle Casserole: Classic comfort food!
- Buffalo Tuna Chopped Salad: Satisfying with bold flavor!
- Tilapia Fish Tacos: Easy and healthy!
- Spicy Lemon Fish Foil Dinner: Lovely and mess-free!
Seafood Meatless Dinner Ideas
If you’re craving crustaceans like shrimp and scallops, these meatless meals are perfect for you!
- Shrimp Tacos with Boom Boom Sauce: Perfect tangy-creamy combo!
- Spicy Seared Scallops: Easy to make!
- Roasted Italian Shrimp: Nice and savory!
- Creamy Shrimp and Rice: Easy and delicious!
- Roasted Shrimp Cocktail: Incredibly flavorful!
- Shrimp with Orzo and Peas: Creamy and bursting with flavor!
More Meatless Meals
Not a huge seafood fan? There are plenty of other delicious meatless recipes for your liking!
- Crock Pot Pierogies: Delicious and creamy!
- American Pierogies: Pure comfort food!
- Chipotle Veggie Burgers: Layers of flavor and texture!
- Cauliflower Soup: Warm and cozy!
- Three Cheese Garden Veggie Pizza: Crispy and cheesy!
- Pizza Roll Ups: Fun and easy to make!
- Gnocci and Broccoli with Parmesan Cream Sauce: Creamy and cheesy!
- Spaghetti with Lentils: Healthy and hearty!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the Easter Recipes on It Is a Keeper.