One of my favorite parts of the holiday meal are the sides. I’ve scoured the internet and my recipe boxes to bring your the best Thanksgiving side dishes I could find.
Best Thanksgiving Side Dishes
I love Thanksgiving. It’s my favorite holiday of all time. My favorite part of the entire Thanksgiving dinner is the stuffing. And the turkey. And the cranberry sauce. My Grandma’s Thanksgiving Stuffing is a recipe I can just remember so many memories I had making this delicious stuffing with my grandmother.
If you want to make the best-mashed potatoes – potatoes that are rich, creamy and lump-free, the Perfect Mashed Potatoes recipe is just right for you.
- Grandma’s Thanksgiving Stuffing: This stuffing will warm anyone’s heart.
- Perfect Mashed Potatoes: This recipe has the creamy mash taste everyone wants.
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce: A great dish for any turkey.
- Cranberry Orange Relish: Sounds odds, but the taste is delicious
- Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes: The rosemary smell fills the room completely.
- Brown Sugar Roasted Sweet Potatoes: These sweet potatoes will being the love back
- The Best Homemade Gravy: Just add it on some gravy or turkey, and everything is perfect.
- Bacon Glazed Carrots: The sweetness of the carrots comes out completely.
- Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts: The vegetable will become your favorite after this recipe.
More Best Thanksgiving Recipes
My family has had the same Thanksgiving dinner for as long as I can remember. There is no deviation from the menu. We like to keep things traditional and the same because when something not broken, don’t try to fix it.
I make the same turkey and stuffing that my mother made. The sausage flavor mixed with some apple bites is so delicious. This easy pea and Pearl Onions Au Gratin recipe is the perfect side dish to so many meals!
- Sausage and Apple Stuffing: My mother’s famous recipe.
- Peas & Pearl Onions Au Gratin: The flavor is this side dish is amazing.
- Cheddar Corn Casserole: The cheddar brings out flavor out of this great casserole.
- Sicilan Cauliflower. A healthy side dish for a great Thanksgiving meal.
- Balsamic Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts: Sweet and roasted side dish that will bring a dinner together.
- Tuscan Roasted Asparagus: The ingredients are so healthy and easy to make.
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli: The flavor of the broccoli comes together with the roast.
- Honey Dijon Parsnips: Easy to make and great with a ham.
- Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Savory Squash Crumble Casserole
- Gluten Free Creamed Onions
- Homemade Au Gratin Potatoes
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Krissy’s Sweet Potato Casserole
How to Host the Perfect Thanksgiving Dinner
- How to Set a Gorgeous Thanksgiving Table
- Must Have Thanksgiving Serving Pieces
- What You Need to Pull Off a Spectacular Thanksgiving Meal
More Recipes You Might Like
- Creative Uses for Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Recipes
- Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the best Thanksgiving recipes on It Is a Keeper.