Do you have leftover ham from your holiday dinner? Here are 12 delicious recipes for leftover ham to help use them up!
This is my favorite recipe for Glazed Holiday Ham. It makes a LOT and I’m usually left with a lot of leftovers. To help mix things up a bit, I compiled a list of 12 recipes that use left over ham.
12 Recipes that Use Left Over Ham
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Ham
- Ham & Potato Casserole
- Leftover Ham and Lentil Soup
- Leftover Ham and Potato Soup
- Ham and Cheese Lasagna
- Ham Salad
- Ham and Cheese Souffle
- Ham and Dumpling Soup
- Cuban Ham Sandwiches
- Ham Bone and Orzo Soup
- Ham and Cheese Breakfast Pizza
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes with Ham
- Ham Noodle Casserole (hey, I thought I would throw another one in there!)
Hungry for more ham recipes?
Did you enjoy this post?
Then get on the list! Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, 7 Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!