These easy Chocolate Shamrock Pretzels are an easy St. Patrick’s Day snack!
If you’re looking for a fun St. Patrick’s Day snack idea then look no further!
These super cute Shamrock Pretzels have that great salty-sweet flavor and are super easy to make.
These pretzels use only 3 ingredients and are ready in no time at all. My family loves them!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the St. Patrick’s Day posts on It is a Keeper!
Easy Chocolate Shamrock Pretzels
Easy Shamrock Pretzels
- 36 mini pretzel twists
- 12 Rolo candies
- 36 M Green &Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place three pretzels in a shamrock shape on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place a Rolo on in the center.
- Repeat with remaining pretzels.
- Bake pretzels for 10 minutes, or until the Rolo is soft, but not completely melted.
- Remove pretzels from oven and immediate press three M&Ms into each Rolo.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.