This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
This easy Buffalo Ranch Dip is an easy dip recipe that is perfect for your next party.
One of the most exciting things about basketball season is the end-of-season playoffs. Whether you’re into the pros, college or high school basketball (like me!), it’s fun to watch your favorite team work their way through the brackets.
Our local high school girls team is really burning up the courts this year. It’s fun to watch them play because you can feel the drive and determination in the gym. The energy is exciting.
If, however, you’re watching the game at home, it’s the perfect time for some delicious snacks to help you cheer your favorite team to victory!
This easy Buffalo Ranch Dip is a zesty accompaniment to so many things.
The ranch flavor coupled with the slight heat from the buffalo sauce creates a flavorful dip. And, it only takes about 3 minutes to whip up. That’s my kind of dip!
I love it with Cheez-Its Grooves that I found at Walmart but it’s also great with celery and pretzels.
I also came across the new Cheez-It Crunch’D! These are incredible. They are light and airy and packed with the cheesy flavor that Cheez-It is known for.
Cheez-It is dedicated to using only 100% real cheese, which is baked into every delicious cracker. Cheez-It has so many delicious flavors and varieties.
You can vote for your favorite in the Most Valuable Cheese Contest – users can vote on their favorite flavors/varieties from six popular Cheez-It flavors and play games for a chance to win $10,000.
What would you serve with this dip? Leave a comment and let me know.
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the dip recipes on It is a Keeper! Including these:
Easy Buffalo Ranch Dip
Easy Buffalo Ranch Dip
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 1 oz package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.