This Pink Lemonade Pie is one of the best ice box pie recipes.
This creamy Pink Lemonade Pie is a great dessert for any time of year but it is particularly good for summer. So simple to prepare, you can even make this dessert on a hot summer day; it is no-bake so you don’t have to worry about heating up your kitchen while making it!
There is a special feature when it comes to this Pink Lemonade Pie. You see, it has a longer shelf-life than other desserts because it is served directly from freezer to plate. Take my Easy Delicious Peach Pie – made with frozen peaches – for instance. It has to be consumed within a few days or it will be spoiled. This recipe can be prepared and served even weeks later.
How does that work? Just wrap the pie in plastic after it has been frozen and take it out of the freezer whenever you need it. Cut a slice or two and return the rest to the freezer. A cool creamy treat at a moment’s notice!
Preparation Tip: COLD IS BEST! Keep the lemonade concentrate frozen and the condensed milk and whipped topping in the refrigerator until it is time to make the pie.
Decorating: for an easy trim use canned whipped cream. It works best if done when you are serving your pie. Put a slice on the plate, shake the can, decorate and serve.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy no bake dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Pink Lemonade Pie
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 1 14 oz . can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 6 oz . can frozen pink lemonade
- 1 12 oz .container whipped topping - thawed
- 3 drops red food coloring
- whipped cream for garnish - optional
- Hand mix sweetened condensed milk and frozen lemonade concentrate in a large mixing bowl.
- Add whipped topping.
- Fold in gently, using a large spoon.
- Add 3 drops of red food coloring to enhance the pink color.
- Blend till color is uniform.
- Spoon into the graham cracker crust.
- Right before serving, decorate your pie with canned whipped cream for a festive look.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: Great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately and split it into two crusts.
- Individual: Make individual ones by making your own crust and placing it into the bottom of a clear glass and make as usual.
- Cookie Crust: If you have time, make your own lemon cookie crust by mixing crumbled lemon shortbread and butter, for even more lemon flavor.
- Lemon Peel: Zest a little lemon on top of the whipped topping when serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.