This Roasted Garlic Balsamic Aioli recipe is sweet, tangy and packed with flavor!
This is one of my all time favorite sauces. The creamy, tangy aioli goes great with so many things — burgers, fish and fries.
I especially love it on these Caprese Burgers.
This sauce keeps very well, just keep it stashed in the fridge.
If you like this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves roasted garlic smashed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/