This Roasted Garlic Balsamic Aioli recipe is sweet, tangy and packed with flavor!
This is one of my all time favorite sauces. The creamy, tangy aioli goes great with so many things — burgers, fish and fries.
I especially love it on these Caprese Burgers.
This sauce keeps very well, just keep it stashed in the fridge.
If you like this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
Here are some other recipes you may like:
Roasted Garlic Balsamic Aioli
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves roasted garlic - smashed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.