This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeGrub #CollectiveBias
This Buffalo Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce is the perfect accompainament to your favorite football food. It goes perfectly with Alexia Sweet Potato Fries or any of your game day grub!
One thing that’s always on our football buffet is buffalo wings. Whether it’s for straight up hot wings or my Buffalo Chicken Nachos or a Buffalo Chicken Dip, I always make a big batch of Buffalo Wing Sauce for game day.
The recipe I make is very similar to one of our favorite wing joint’s. This place also makes this incredible Buffalo Honey Mustard dipping sauce that is sweet, tangy and zippy all at the same time.
Wait, did I just describe a dipping sauce or three of the 7 dwarfs?!?
Back to the sauce…
This sauce is killer. My husband will dip anything not nailed down into this sauce.
Seriously. I’ve seen him dip animal crackers into it. I kid you not.
He loves it so much that I had to try to make it at home. I tinkered around with a few versions and I think I landed on something that is pretty close.
So, what does this incredible dipping sauce need, you ask? Why, an equally delicious vehicle to get this sauce into your tummy!
In my (um,) professional opinion (and I use that term very loosely), I think sweet potato fries make the perfect dippers.
Especially these Alexia Sweet Potato Fries.
You can get them in regular or spicy at your local Walmart.
The slight sweetness of the sweet potato, coupled with the lightly salted, crunchy exterior makes for a much more enjoyable bite.
I also love how the crinkles allow more of the sauce to cling to the fry. Pure deliciousness, I tell you.
You have got to try these fries! They also have onion rings and regular fries if that’s more your speed. All would be delicious dunked in this sauce. For a complete line up, check out Alexia on Facebook and Pinterest.
Buffalo Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Chicken Sauce - I use my own but your favorite bottled sauce would work too
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with Alexia Sweet Potato Fries
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
If you like this recipe, you will love these other sauce recipes: