White hot chocolate is the perfect decadent winter treat with no caffeine to wire you up. It is a warm, satisfying dream of a drink.
In the winter season, warm drinks are the only thing that makes me feel happy. White hot chocolate is a different twist on the traditional hot cocoa.
Why This White Hot Chocolate Works
This white hot chocolate recipe is subtle. It is the perfect conduit for almost any flavor or topping that you want to add. This makes it perfect for any picky kids. The same recipe can make a totally different experience for everyone in your family.
How to Make White Hot Chocolate
- Step One: Add milk, half and half to a medium saucepan.
- Step Two: Heat over medium-low heat until simmering (do not boil).
- Step Three: Stir in white chocolate, vanilla and cinnamon; continue to simmer until chocolate melts.
- Step Four: Serve with whipped cream on top of this delicious white hot cocoa.
LOVE WHITE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES? TRY THESE FAVORITES
- Homemade Hot Chocolate
- Apple Cranberry Boilo
- Easy Caramel Iced Coffee
- How to Make Hot Chocolate Bombs
Looking for more? Check out all of the Quick and Easy Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Can I substitute something for the milk in this White Hot Chocolate?
You can definitely use an almond beverage half and half and Almond milk in this recipe if you are dairy free for the white hot chocolate. Just replace item for item in the recipe.
Can I use Alcohol in my White Hot Chocolate?
Can you use alcohol? Well of course. White hot chocolate is great with alcohol. Just add an ounce of your favorite. Kahlua, Baileys, Peppermint Schnapps to your cup all work well in this white hot chocolate.
RECIPES YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED
- Beef Tenderloin with Port Wine Cranberry Sauce
- Southwest Quinoa Salad
- 5 Best Make Ahead Breakfast Dishes
- Great Gifts for Coworkers
Expert Tips for Making the Best White Hot Chocolate
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Add Flavor: The White Hot Chocolate can take lots of different flavors. Add mint, almond, caramel or whatever you love!
- Fun Toppers: Add flavored whip cream, sprinkles, crumbled cookies or candy. the sky is the limit.
Shop This Recipe
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
White Hot Chocolate
- Add milk, half and half to a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium-low heat until simmering (do not boil).
- Stir in white chocolate, vanilla and cinnamon; continue to simmer until chocolate melts.
- Serve with whipped cream on top.