This Cranberry Moonshine is one of my favorite cocktails!
I thought Cranberry Moonshine would help keep me warm during the long, cold winter months.
And, I couldn’t have been more right! This homemade moonshine warms you up from the inside out. And, just like the other flavors I make, this Cranberry Moonshine was very popular when I served it to my family and friends this holiday. Everyone was asking for the recipe.
This recipe is very easy to make. Just be sure to factor in that you need to let it sit for a few weeks before you drink it. It needs time to mellow out and become one with the cranberries. Patience, friends. It’s worth the wait. I promise.
A word of warning…use caution when drinking this cocktail. It is extremely potent. It’s best to start with a small glass and sip it slowly. It can hit you pretty hard.
Looking for More Flavored Moonshine Recipes?
Looking for more? Check out all of the Homemade Moonshine Recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Items You Need to Make Everclear Moonshine Recipes
- Stock pot
- Canning jars
- Cheese cloth
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
- 1 oz bottle cranberry juice 64
- 1 oz bottle apple cider 64
- 1 pound fresh cranberries rinsed
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 - 7 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole nutmeg seeds smashed
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 ml bottle grain alcohol 750, I used 190 proof Everclear
- In a large pot, bring juice, cranberries, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks and cloves to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until all of the cranberries have popped.
- Remove from stove and pour mixture through a sieve lined with cheesecloth into another large pot.
- Reserve 20 or so of the burst cranberries and the cinnamon sticks.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature then add the grain alcohol.
- **CAUTION: Do not add alcohol near a flame or heat source. It is highly flammable. Make sure mixture is completely cooled before adding alcohol.
- Add 2-3 burst cranberries and a cinnamon stick to each mason jar.
- Ladle moonshine into clean mason jars, leaving a 1/2 inch head.
- Place lids on jars and allow to sit in a cool, dry place for 1 month before enjoying.
- Please enjoy responsibly.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/