This Holiday Mule is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
My new favorite cocktail is a Moscow Mule. Maybe it’s because I love the flavor of Ginger Beer or maybe it’s because I’m from Moscow (PA). Whichever the reason, I’m completely obsessed with them.
This recipe is a fun holiday version of a traditional Moscow Mule. It’s bursting with cranberry flavor and is crisp and refreshing. Perfect for holiday get-togethers.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1/2 fluid ounce lime juice
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Ginger Shandy by Leinenkugel's
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour vodka and lime juice into a mug; add ice cubes.
- Top with Cranberry Ginger Shandy; stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/