This Holiday Mule is one of my favorite simple cocktail recipes.
My new favorite cocktail is a Moscow Mule. Maybe it’s because I love the flavor of Ginger Beer or maybe it’s because I’m from Moscow (PA). Whichever the reason, I’m completely obsessed with them.
This recipe is a fun holiday version of a traditional Moscow Mule. It’s bursting with cranberry flavor and is crisp and refreshing. Perfect for holiday get-togethers.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1/2 fluid ounce lime juice
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup Cranberry Ginger Shandy - by Leinenkugel's
- Fresh cranberries for garnish
- Pour vodka and lime juice into a mug; add ice cubes.
- Top with Cranberry Ginger Shandy; stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.