Triple Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
Triple Chocolate Mug Cake
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons . granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon TruMoo chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Add dry ingredients to a mug; stir to combine
- Stir in the TruMoo, vegetable oil and vanilla; continue stirring until mixture is combined and there are no lumps.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds. See note.
- Carefully remove from microwave (mug will be hot)
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.