Triple Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons . granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 1 tablespoon TruMoo chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Add dry ingredients to a mug; stir to combine
- Stir in the TruMoo, vegetable oil and vanilla; continue stirring until mixture is combined and there are no lumps.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute and 10 seconds. See note.
- Carefully remove from microwave (mug will be hot)
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.