This easy 4 ingredient fudge is a fast way to satisfy your next chocolate craving.
Having some easy dessert recipes in your repertoire makes celebrating May events like Mother’s Day and Teacher Appreciation Week even more fun.
Who do you know that loves chocolate? This easy 4-ingredient fudge comes together in just 5 minutes. Then you can chill it, cut up the squares, and wrap them up in a pretty container for your favorite Mom or Teacher. Easy peasy!
This recipe is easy enough for older kids to make on their own. My big kids can melt the chips in the microwave safely and mix it all up. That makes this chocolate fanatic very proud!
What food gifts do you like to make and give for Mother’s Day or Teacher Appreciation week?
Easy 4 Ingredient Fudge Recipe
Easy 4-Ingredient Fudge
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line an 8-9" square pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk. Cook on 50% for 3-5 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes (my microwave only needed 3 min total).
- Stir until smooth, then add nuts and vanilla and stir again.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift foil out of pan and cut fudge into squares.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.