These recipes with pumpkin will have you dreaming for cooler weather, cozy sweaters and colorful fall leaves. Thanksgiving is the time of the pumpkin craving here in America. If you’re the type of person that loves the fall season and everything it brings, here is a list of recipes with pumpkin spice.
Fall is going to fly by so why not try as many recipes with pumpkin while you can! This is the only time of year that you can splurge on everything that entails the taste of pumpkin.
I have searched through the internet for recipes that incorporate the sweet taste of pumpkin and chose various ones for you to enjoy. Sit back with some of my amazing Pumpkin Moonshine and take advantage of the season and make as many of these festive pumpkin recipes before it is too late!
Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
The first thing I would like to say is that these pumpkin desserts are delicious. Pumpkin flavor might not be everyone’s favorites but these pumpkin recipes will definitely change your mind. Dessert is a must in every big meal, so add these Pumpkin Deserts recipes in your cookbook.
- Easy Pumpkin Pie: A sweet Pie with the taste of Fall
- Pumpkin Pie Squares: A fun shape in pie form.
- Pumpkin Lush: Delicious pumpkin square ready to eat.
- Pumpkin Poke Cake: A moist cake that anyone would love.
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake: A fall treat for amazing dinners
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake: No bake No problem with this treat.
- Pumpkin Donuts with Salted Caramel Glaze: The caramel brings out the taste in this dessert
- Pumpkin Muffins: Great for a morning breakfast
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake: The crunch is what makes it good.
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Walnuts: A spice walnut brings out any flavor is a dessert.
- Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting: A classic spin on Pumpkin cake with nice flavor.
- Pumpkin Honey Butterscotch Muffins: Make sure you grab a coffee with this dessert.
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake: No make can ever top this one.
- Baked Overnight Pumpkin French Toast: You can eat this french toast for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Oreos: The Orea and Pumpkin flavor mixed perfectly.
Delicious Recipes with Pumpkin
Here are some delicious pumpkin flavored dishes that you might not think to try. I promise they taste delicious and are sure to put you into the spirit of fall.
- Pumpkin Dip: A party dip for the fall.
- Pumpkin Cornbread: There is no Thanksgiving without cornbread like this.
- Pumpkin Liege Waffle: A breakfast waffle for champions.
- Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites: Gather: Great energy bites for an early start of the day.
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal: A sweet treat for an everyday meal.
- Sriracha Pumpkin Hummus: Grab some pretzel and use this dip.
- Pumpkin Mousse Dip: A perfect dessert with a spice of Pumpkin.
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts with Maple Cream Cheese Glaze: Do not buy donuts, make these tasty treats.
More Canned Pumpkin Recipes and Fresh Pumpkin Recipes
If you’re looking for an entire meal incorporated with pumpkin flavor, this list is for you. This list of pumpkin recipe meals incorporate slow cook, baked, and pasta meals that are delicious and brings in that fall flavor.
- Slow cooker Pumpkin, Turkey, Kale Chili: A great turkey meal and a healthy sides.
- Pumpkin Pasta with Sausage and Apples: I bet you never had this kind of sauce on your pasta.
- Homemade Pumpkin Gnocchi with Goat Cheese Garlic Sauce Recipe. Homemade Gnocchi that will blow your mind.
- Roasted Pumpkin Spinach Linguine: A great meal to feed a whole family.
- Crockpot Pumpkin Butter Chicken Recipe: Just place it on before work, and a great dinner will be ready.
Must-Have Pumpkin Items
Here are a list of Pumpkin Flavored items you should have in your food storage to make these dilicious pumpkin fall season recipes.
More Recipes You Might Like
- Thanksgiving Leftover Ideas
- Easy Thanksgiving Dishes
- Grilled Lemon Rosemary Chicken
- Garlic Parmesan Grilled Corn on the Cob
Looking for more? Check out all of the fall recipes on It Is a Keeper.