Pumpkin Pie is the quintessential Thanksgiving dessert, however, I’ve got something even better…Pumpkin Lush! This is one of my favorite easy dessert recipes. It comes together in no time at all and is always a crowd pleaser!
I love Lemon Lush and when I heard about Pumpkin Lush I immediately thought this would be a winner. And, boy, was I right! It’s light and creamy and goes down really easy — especially after you just gorged yourself on turkey, stuffing and all of the fixings!
This recipe is super easy to make too. It’s my kind of dessert recipe.
My friend Angelina gave me this recipe. She’s the same person that gave me the recipe for No Bake Butterfinger Pie and Bacon Glazed Carrots. Those are two of my most popular recipes on IAK. So you know, this one’s sure to be a hit too!
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
- 1/2 cup of butter melted
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts divided
- 2 oz boxes of instant vanilla pudding 3.4
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of powered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cups of whipped topping divide
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, flour and 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let crust cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix together pudding with milk until thick.
- Stir in pumpkin puree; spread over cooled crust.
- Beat powdered sugar and cream cheese together until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish with remaining chopped walnuts and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/