Pumpkin Pie is the quintessential Thanksgiving dessert, however, I’ve got something even better…Pumpkin Lush! This is one of my favorite easy dessert recipes. It comes together in no time at all and is always a crowd pleaser!
I love Lemon Lush and when I heard about Pumpkin Lush I immediately thought this would be a winner. And, boy, was I right! It’s light and creamy and goes down really easy — especially after you just gorged yourself on turkey, stuffing and all of the fixings!
This recipe is super easy to make too. It’s my kind of dessert recipe.
My friend Angelina gave me this recipe. She’s the same person that gave me the recipe for No Bake Butterfinger Pie and Bacon Glazed Carrots. Those are two of my most popular recipes on IAK. So you know, this one’s sure to be a hit too!
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
- 1/2 cup of butter - melted
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts - divided
- 2 oz boxes of instant vanilla pudding - 3.4
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of powered sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 2 cups of whipped topping - divide
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven 325 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together butter, flour and 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Let crust cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix together pudding with milk until thick.
- Stir in pumpkin puree; spread over cooled crust.
- Beat powdered sugar and cream cheese together until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread evenly over pumpkin mixture.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish with remaining chopped walnuts and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.