This easy Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe has only a few ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make. It’s always a crowd pleaser.
This is one of my all time favorite fall recipes!
A few years ago, our neighbors brought it to our annual Fall Fest party. I was in love at first bite. And, so was everyone else!
It’s a good thing that this dip is so easy to make. It was devoured in no time at all.
There are only four very easy ingredients in this recipe. One of which is Pumpkin Pie Spice. You can purchase it or you can make it at home with this easy Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe.
There are also no complicated steps to this recipe – just stirring. This is truly my kind of recipe. Fast. Easy. Delicious!
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This is a great recipe for a crowd. Simply increase the ingredients proportionately.
- Pie Crust Chips: Get Store bought pie crust. cut into chips, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake.
- Cheese it Up: No Cool Whip. Try whipping up some cream cheese or mascarpone with the other ingredients and serve.
- Low Calorie: Use a low calorie or fat free pudding and whipped topping.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/