This easy Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe has only a few ingredients and takes 5 minutes to make. It’s always a crowd pleaser.
This is one of my all time favorite fall recipes!
A few years ago, our neighbors brought it to our annual Fall Fest party. I was in love at first bite. And, so was everyone else!
It’s a good thing that this dip is so easy to make. It was devoured in no time at all.
There are only four very easy ingredients in this recipe. One of which is Pumpkin Pie Spice. You can purchase it or you can make it at home with this easy Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe.
There are also no complicated steps to this recipe – just stirring. This is truly my kind of recipe. Fast. Easy. Delicious!
⭐⭐⭐ RATE THIS RECIPE ⭐⭐⭐
If you’ve tried this recipe, please rate it in the comment section below.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.