These Caramel Pretzels with Chocolate have your family coming back for more. Make these for your next party, they are the perfect sweet and salty treat.
With the salty pretzels, creamy caramel, and sweet chocolate this seriously makes for the perfect treat that melts right in your melt. These Chocolate Dip Pretzels with Caramel will be a hit!
For more no bake desserts perfect for summer, check out these no bake recipes!
MORE CHOCOLATE AND CARAMEL RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE
Crock Pot Chocolate Pretzel Clusters | Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies | Chocolate Caramel Oatmeal Squares
What We Love About This Recipe
This is a great no bake recipe that is perfect for any party or even when you just want to satisfy your own sweet tooth.
- 30 Minute Treat: These chocolate dipped pretzels take 30 minutes to make including prep and setting time.
- Easy Simple Ingredients: For these Caramel Pretzels with Chocolate only need 4 ingredients.
- Adaptable: If you want you can reverse these pretzels by dipping in white chocolate then drizzling over with chocolate.
- Great Gifts: Perfect for baby showers or bridal showers or party favors.
- Pretzels: I used classic pretzels twists, but you can also use pretzels snaps as well for this crunchy pretzels recipe.
- Chocolate Almond Bark: You will need 2 ounces of chocolate almond bark, you can also use chocolate candy melts or milk chocolate or dark chocolate chips.
- White Chocolate Almond Bark: For this recipe, you will need 1 ounce of white chocolate melting bark. Regular white chocolate chips or chocolate melts will also work.
- Caramels: For this recipe I used Werther’s Original Vanilla Creme flavored soft caramels, you can use any soft caramel of your choice.
Equipment Needed for this Great Recipes
- Wax Paper
- Baking Sheet
- Microwave Safe Dish
- Measuring Cups and Spoons
How to Make Chocolate Dip Pretzels with Caramel
These are the basic steps for making Caramel Pretzels with Chocolate. Please refer to the recipe card below for more detailed instructions.
STEP 1: PREPPING
First unwrap each soft caramel and line a baking sheet or try with wax paper. Then in a glass bowl melt chocolate almond bark in the microwave with coconut oil in 30-second increments until the chocolate is fully melted. Repeat instructions with the white chocolate.
STEP 2: DIP CHOCOLATE PRETZELS
Once you have melted your chocolate, place caramel bits on pretzels then dip each one in chocolate then transfer to a lined tray and lay in a single layer. To help the excess chocolate drip off the pretzels, use a fork to let it drain.
STEP 3: DRIZZLE WHITE CHOCOLATE
Once the chocolate has semi set, drizzle with pretzel with white chocolate then transfer to fridge and allow to harden for at least 20 minutes or until completely set.
Prep and Storage Tips
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME
To make these ahead of time, follow the steps as usual and transfer to an airtight container or plastic bag and store in the fridge or counter top for 1-4 days.
HOW TO STORE THIS RECIPE
Store chocolate caramel pretzels in airtight container or plastic bag in the fridge or countertop at room temperature for up a week.
Frequently Asked Questions about this Salty Sweet Treats
To make this caramel pretzels with chocolate recipe completely nut-free use allergen friendly chocolate and use vegetable oil instead of coconut oil for melting the chocolate.
If you don’t have coconut oil or someone is allergic to coconuts, you can also use vegetable oil to help the chocolate melt evenly and make it easier to work with.
This recipe can easily be doubled or halved, just increase or decrease ingredients proportionally.
Yes, you can make chocolate covered pretzels ahead time and just store in airtight container or plastic bag and store for up to 1 week.
Expert Tips for Making This Recipe
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This perfect combo of caramel pretzels with chocolate is great to bring to any party as a finger food friendly no bake treat. To make a big batch, just increase the ingredients proportionally.
- Stove Top: If you do not have access to a microwave, you can also use the stove top to set up a double boiler to melt the chocolate for this great recipes.
- Make Holiday Themed: Make these chocolate caramel pretzels for any holiday party, simply just use food dye to color the white chocolate to make the colors fit current holiday.
- Garnishes: For extra flare, you can add your favorite sprinkles or flakey sea salt to this easy dessert.
What to Serve with Dipped Chocolate Pretzels
Did you try this recipe?
⭐ Click below to leave a review and rating! ⭐
Caramel Pretzels with Chocolate
- Wax Paper
- 40 pretzels twists, 2 for each treat
- soft caramels, Werther’s Vanilla Creme one per treat
- 2 ounces chocolate almond bark
- ½ Teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 ounce white almond bark
- Unwrap caramels and gently flatten them slightly
- Melt chocolate almond bark with coconut oil and stir until smooth
- Place one caramel on top of one pretzel
- Dip in chocolate to cover completely, shake off excess chocolate
- Place on wax paper lined tray and top with one regular pretzel twist
- Repeat this process until all caramels are used
- Allow to set on counter or in refrigerator
- Melt white almond bark and spoon drizzle over each treat
- Allow to set, serve, and enjoy!
- This Recipe Can be Doubled: This recipe for caramel pretzels with chocolate are perfect to bring to any party as a finger food friendly treat. Just increase the ingredients proportionally.
- Stove Top: If you do not have access to a microwave, you can also use the stove top to set up a double boiler to melt the chocolate.
- Make Holiday Themed: Make these chocolate caramel pretzels for any holiday, simply just use food dye to color the white chocolate to make the colors fit current holiday.
- Garnishes: For extra flare, you can add your favorite sprinkles or flakey sea salt.