These No-Bake Peanut Butter Crisp Balls are one of my favorite easy cookie recipes.
My family loves anything with chocolate and peanut butter. So, it’s no wonder that I can’t keep these No-Bake Peanut Butter Crisp Balls in the house. As soon as I make a batch they start disappearing at an alarming rate.
These cookies remind me of a lot of Buckeyes – the peanut balls that are dipped in chocolate. The only difference is, these have a crispy component.
This easy cookie recipe is a cinch to make. And, the best part is, kids can help make them. My son and I love to make these together.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy no bake dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shortening
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until combined.
- Slowly add in confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth; Stir in cereal.
- Use a small cookie scoop to shape mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until chilled.
- Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips and 1/4 cup shortening in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 15 second increments until melted; stir until smooth.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Let stand until set.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/