These Valentine Boxed Cake Mix Cookies are so easy to make and one of my favorite desserts to bring to a party or potluck.
Valentine Boxed Cake Mix Cookies
I do a lot of baking each week. With three big kids (and an extra – our neighbor) after school, we go through a lot of muffins and cookies. I usually include fruit and fiber to keep the kids eating healthier. But every once in a while I’ll surprise them with sweets like these easy Valentine cookie recipes.
This recipe works well with any flavor cake mix, but of course, I went with chocolate. It’s my favorite!
This recipe is one of my favorite Valentine cookie ideas because it so quick and easy to make a batch of cookies for an after school treat or for a last-minute Valentine party or playdate.
With just three ingredients, and your choice of sprinkles, you can whip up one of my favorite easy Valentine cookie recipes.
Boxed Cake mix cookies are so soft and have a fluffy texture. They’re like the top of a muffin, and my family just loves them!
Valentine Cookie Recipes Flavor Ideas
- Try using different boxed cake mix flavors, such as strawberry or cherry.
- You can easily add your favorite frosting to these boxed cake mix cookies.
- One of my favorite Valentine cookie ideas is to top them with cinnamon candy hearts.
Tips for Making Boxed Cake Mix Cookies
- This Valentine Cookie recipes tends to disappear fast – make a double batch!
- Use a cookie scoop, like this one, to make sure your cookies are the same size.
- Be careful not to over mix the batter. Stir until just combined to prevent tough cookies.
Looking for More Boxed Cake Mix Recipes?
Items You Need to Make Valentine Cookie Recipes
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!