These are the BEST deviled eggs I have ever had! It’s my mom’s recipe and always makes appearance at every gathering. If you’re looking for a go-to deviled eggs classic recipe, this is for you!
My mom has always made the best deviled eggs. Whenever she makes them, they get devoured. It’s one of those recipes that people always make a bee line for as soon as the platter is down.
My favorite thing about this recipe is how simple it is to make. It uses one dozen hard boiled eggs. You can either make them on the stove top or you can use an Instant Pot to make them.
The Instant Pot method is my favorite way because it’s fast and easy. Plus, they are super easy to peel when made in the Instant Pot.
Once you have your hard boiled eggs, you simply need to place all of the ingredients into a small food processor and let it do the work for you. If you don’t have a food processor, you could always use a fork to mash the ingredients together.
I have another tip for you. The recipe calls for finely minced onion. If you want the flavor of onion but not actual pieces of onion in your filling you could grate the onion on a rasp. This is a great trick if you have kids (or adults) that aren’t fans of onion.
My mom always tops her deviled eggs with a slice of black olive and a small piece of roasted red pepper. Not only is it beautiful but they add great flavor.
These are definitely a keeper in my book!
Looking for More Recipes with Hard Boiled Eggs?
- My Mom’s Classic Deviled Eggs
- Traditional Southern Deviled Eggs
- Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Spicy Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 25 Deviled Eggs Recipes
- Old Fashioned Egg Salad Recipe
- How to Make Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs that are Easy Peel
Looking for more? Check out all of the hard boiled eggs recipes on It Is a Keeper.
Items You Need to Make the Best Deviled Eggs Recipe
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Classic Deviled Eggs Eggs
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Place egg yolks into the bowl of the food processor.
- Add mayonnaise, mustards, onion, house seasoning blend and dill.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Fill hollows of egg whites with mixture using a spoon or a piping bag.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, a slice of black olive and a small piece of roasted red pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/