These Homemade Garlic Crisps are light, crispy and low carb. They are an easy snack recipe.
I was provided with product compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
I usually crave sweet snacks, however, every once in a while I’ll get an insatiable craving for something crispy and savory. This was the situation the other evening.
It was a chilly fall day and I had made a batch of Cauliflower Soup. I wanted something savory to serve with my soup that wouldn’t make me feel guilty for eating it.
After a quick search of my pantry I came up with these Garlic Crisps.
I used Mission Foods Carb Balance Whole Wheat Tortillas and cut them into eight wedges. After laying them out on a baking sheet, I brushed them with a light coating of olive oil and sprinkled my house seasoning on top. They baked for a few minutes and the result were these savory, crispy chips.
I’m loving Mission Foods Carb Balance Tortillas. They are great for wraps, quesadillas or, my son’s favorite, ham and cheese sushi rolls! And, they’re low carb which makes them a great addition to a healthy life style.
I was amazed at how easy they were to make. And even more amazed at how delicious they were!
They were the perfect accompaniment to my Cauliflower Soup. The would also be great as an afternoon snack or crumbled on top of a salad for some crunch. Or, just as a snack when you’re craving something crunchy.
I’m giving away a prize pack of Mission Foods Carb Balance Tortillas. Simply leave a comment letting me know how you would incorporate these into your healthy lifestyle. Only U.S. residents are eligible to win the prize pack.
If you this recipe, make sure you sign up for It Is a Keeper’s email newsletter! You’ll receive a FREE Kitchen Cheat Sheet Printable as a thank you!
SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE.
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
Homemade Garlic Crisps
Homemade Garlic Crisps
- 8 Mission Food Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- House seasoning blend
- Cut each tortillas into 8 wedges
- Lay wedges on a baking sheet and brush with a light coating of olive oil
- Sprinkle House Seasoning Blend on top of chips
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 5-7 minutes or until crisp
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
Learn more about Mission Foods and get recipes, tips and ideas here.
I’m required to disclose a sponsored partnership between our site and Mission Foods. I have been compensated in exchange for this post in the form of payment, product or experiences.