These Easy Cookie Eyeballs are a cinch to make. They are one of my favorite easy oreo recipes and one of the simplest Halloween recipes for parties.
These spooky and fun treats are one of the easiest Halloween treats you can make. There are only a few simple ingredients and supplies you will need to pull this fun Halloween party treat off.
I absolutely love Halloween, especially the fun and creative treats that seem to pop up. It’s always fun coming up with new ideas and seeing what others make, too.
I first saw these Oreo cookie eyeballs at a Halloween party I was at last year. I’m not sure who brought them, but the idea was pretty ingenious! You only need a few simple things and about 10 minutes to whip up a whole bunch.
Supplies You Need to Make This Recipe
Watch me make this recipe on WNEP’s Home & Backyard
More Halloween Party Food You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got you covered. Here are some of my all-time favorite quick and easy Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Oreo Cookie Eyeballs
- Carefully, twist off the top of each Oreo cookie sandwich. You want to the filling to stay on one side of the cookie sandwich.
- Draw a circle with green gel frosting slightly larger than the M&M candy on half of the cookie halves that have the filling. This will be the "glue" that holds the candy in place.
- Draw a circle with blue gel frosting slightly larger than the M&M candy on the remaining cookie halves that have the filling. This will be the "glue" that holds the candy in place.
- Place M&M candies in the center of each gel frosting circle. Press lightly to ensure that the candy holds.
- Use the red gel frosting to draw on "blood vessels".
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/