This no bake lemon icebox pie is a delightful summer treat!
Summertime calls for this refreshingly easy No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie. If you have never enjoyed the satisfyingly tangy but creamy sweet texture of an icebox pie you have been missing out on something absolutely incredible! Whether frozen or refrigerated this easy no bake lemon pie is to good not to eat. I mean really irresistible!
Warmer weather calls for all things that scream summer and easy lemonade pie will make your next gathering, barbecue, or sweet craving. To sweeten the deal there is no baking required. Absolutely none. No hot oven or kitchen. If you are a fan of that then you have to check out all of my other easy no bake pies recipes that are perfect for summer too!
No Bake Lemonade Pie Recipe
No bake lemonade pie takes only a few super simple ingredients and that is it. A can of lemonade brings the tartness of fruit and condensed milk and whipped topping on top of a graham cracker crust will make your mouth water. Who am I kidding, I am practically drooling over here! No bake lemon icebox pie is my favorite!
This no bake lemon ice box pie is everything you remember from childhood. Tart but sweet and totally addicting. It is definitely a hit for hot weather and absolutely refreshing in flavor! Serve it up on a pie plate and you have a simple dessert that is jaw dropping!
Easy No Bake Lemon Pie
I think that easy no bake lemon pie is by far one of the easiest and most wonderful summer desserts there is. To top it off no baking required. There is nothing fancy about how this easy no bake lemon pie. It is just wonderful on it’s own! So make it now! After refrigerating it transports really easy too. Just pop it into a pie carrier and take it to your next gathering. Everyone will love it!
How to Make Easy Lemonade Pie
No bake lemon icebox pie comes together so easy. You can assemble the ingredients for this tangy pie in under 10 minutes! Just mix the frozen lemonade, whipped topping, and condensed milk together. Pour the mixture over the graham crust and let it sit in the refrigerator. Oh so easy no bake lemon pie!
How to make a scrumptious Lemonade Pie Recipe
Are you shocked at how easy no bake lemon icebox pie is to make? Really simple and really delicious! Easy no bake lemon pie assembles in minutes. Staring at the refrigerator trying to to go crazy while it sets is the longest part. Every time I make no bake lemon icebox pie we count down the minutes to cut into it, because it is outrageously good!
Tips for Making No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie is simple, delicious, and refreshing for warm weather!
- Refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Freeze it if you like more of an ice cream texture.
- Use pink lemonade or regular lemonade your choice!
Looking for More Easy No Bake Pies
- 25 Best Pie Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy no bake pies on It Is a Keeper.
Recommended Tools for Making No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
- Pie Plate <= My favorite!
No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
- 1 6 ounce can frozen lemonade
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Combine the frozen lemonade, sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping in a large bowl.
- Use a mixer to thoroughly combine the ingredients until fluffy.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.