This Easy No Bake Butterfinger Pie is my favorite easy no-bake dessert recipe. It comes together in no time at all and is always a crowd-pleaser!
It’s 10:30 PM…the kids are in the bed. The house has quieted down from a hectic day. You’ve settled in to catch up on your favorite Real Housewives or Scandal. Then you hear it. That faint voice calling your name. “Chriiiistina!” “Chrisssstiiiina…”
You get up and follow the voice into the kitchen. Some strange force makes you reach into the uppermost cabinet on the top shelf, behind the ice bucket. You carefully pull out the shoebox that is loaded with Halloween candy. Surprisingly, the voices have stopped. It seems that chocolate quiets them.
Does this sound familiar? This strange phenomenon happens all the time at my house! It usually happens when there is chocolate or ice cream involved! Now that Halloween is over, I have found that we have waaaaay too much chocolate in the house. I know that just sounds wrong, but honestly, if it’s in my house, the voices will know it’s there and they will force me to eat it. No matter how hard I try!
If you’re like me, you need to find clever (and delicious) ways to use up Halloween candy so the voices will stop. This pie is just the ticket! Like the name states, it’s impossibly easy – there are only a few simple ingredients. And, you can make it in a jiffy!
A big thank you to my friend, Angelina (the one who shares the recipe for Bacon Glazed Carrots), for sharing this amazing recipe with me (and you!). She even won an award for it!
Recommended Tools for Making Italian Pork Chops Recipe
Looking for More No Bake Recipes
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy no-bake dessert recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Easy No Bake Butterfinger Pie
- 1 12.5 oz bag Fun Size Butterfinger candy bars - crushed
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese - room temperature
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Reserve 1/2 cup of crushed Butterfingers.
- Combine remaining candy bars, cream cheese and Cool Whip in a large bowl.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle reserved candy bars on top.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.