One of my all time favorite Italian Pork Chop Recipes! There are so many ways to make pork chops – grill them, bake them, smother them in gravy. If you want something different. Something with deep flavor, but easy and simple. You have to try his Italian pork chop recipe – it’s loaded with rich Italian flavors and is an easy weeknight dinner.
Quick Easy Italian Pork Chop Recipes
I am telling you if you want to win over the guy in your life, this quick easy recipe is the way to go. There is nothing like a juicy pork chop seared to perfection and coated in my homemade porketta seasoning.
Your mouth is already watering right?! Aside from all of that if you are ever in a pinch you have to check out all of my quick easy recipes for dinner that will help you get dinner done in no time!
This Italian pork chop recipe will be your new go to for dinner. This is such a classic healthy pork chop recipes. The pork chops are seasoned with a delicious porketta seasoning blend and seared for just a few minutes in a skillet.
To top things off there is a delicious lemon based sauce that glazes them. Are you drooling yet just thinking of this easy meal? The kids will yell to get this meal on the table fast!
Porketta recipes are simple but the flavor combinations are incredible. This Italian pork chop recipe is traditional but the herb flavor infusion is out of this world good.
There is nothing plain about this one and I mean that completely! The glaze over the herbed pork chops is finger licking good too!
Deliciously Healthy Pork Chop Recipes
Italian pork chops recipe has the perfect balance of herbs and spices. Need a comforting dish without a long cook time then there is no doubt about it Italian pork chops are the way to go.
Boneless or not whatever you want! Get dinner on the table super fast and no skimp on flavor. The family will think you have been cooking all day! It is truly a family favorite recipe.
How to Make Porketta Recipes
Porketta recipes are my jam! I mean they are easy peasy! Just season the pork chop with both house blend and porketta seasoning and get to searing that pork chop in the skillet with a little drizzle of olive oil.
Once they are done on both sides a squeeze of lemon, some chicken broth, and butter make a sauce you drool all over your dinner plate and then beg for seconds.
Porketta Seasoning Recipe
The porketta seasoning on top of the pork chop of your choice makes dinner easy and perfect for the whole family. You will be scraping every corner of your plate not wanting this easy pork chop recipes to vanish. A healthy pork chop recipes to serve up with your favorite side dish and dinner is done!
Tips for Making Italian Pork Chops Recipe
Italian pork chops are a wonderful quick, flavorful dinner dish. This is truly one of my favorite delicious recipes!
- Use boneless pork chops to eliminate total fat or bone-in for this easy Italian pork chop recipe.
- Thicker pork chops (inch thick) and bone-in pork chops will require more cooking time. Pork chops are a high-fat meat according to the nutrition facts.
- Don’t skip the finisher, bring on that sauce baby!
- Make sure you have a good skillet or baking dish on hand for searing it just right.
- Serve with your favorite pasta with parmesan cheese and green beans for an easy side.
- If you’re 21+ grab a glass of white wine to serve with the Italian pork chops!
- Spice up your pork chops- next time try bbq pork chops! Look out for a post featuring my favorite dr pepper barbecue sauce.
Recommended Tools for Making Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- Skillet <= BEST SKILLET FOR SEARING!
Looking for More Pork Chop Recipes
Drunken Apple Pork Chops
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Italian Porketta Pork Chops
- Season both sides of pork chops with House Seasoning Blend.
- Evenly coat both sides of the pork chops with Porketta Seasoning Blend.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add sliced garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes or until oil is fragrant (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- Add pork chops to skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes; flip and cook for 3-4 minutes more or until cooked through to 145 degrees.
- Remove chops from pan and cover with foil.
- Add butter to skillet and melt.
- Whisk in chicken stock, juice from lemon and lemon zest.
- Let sauce simmer and reduce by half, about 3 minutes.
- Place chops on serving platter and top with reduced sauce.