Hands down, this is the best grilled pork chop marinade recipe I have ever tried.
You know how I love quick and easy recipes. Well, these grilled pork chops have quickly become one of my go-to’s. I love this grilled pork chops marinade because its a cinch to make and it really packs a flavor punch. I love these grilled pork chops just as much as these Italian Porketta Pork Chops. You’ll want to check out all the other grilled pork chop recipes on It Is A Keeper! They’re absolutely amazing!
Seriously, this pork chop marinade recipe is so easy to make. You can even mix it up ahead of time and use it when you’re ready.
Because it’s so flavorful, you only need to marinate the chops for 30 minutes or so. You can let them go longer, if you want to, but you certainly don’t have to.
I love using thin cut, boneless chops for this recipe. They grill up quickly and stay juicy. Perfect for a busy weeknight.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
The Best Grilled Pork Chops
- In a resealable bag, combine soy sauce, oil, water, lemon pepper seasoning and garlic.
- Add pork chops to bag and make sure each one is covered in the marinade.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill pork chops for about 7 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.