Porketta Seasoning (or porchetta seasoning) is a simple and savory Italian spice blend that is sure to boost the flavor of your favorite recipes!
Easy Porketta Seasoning Recipe
Porketta seasoning is such a flavorful addition to your favorite cut of pork. This blend of savory herbs makes pork all the more delicious. I love the combinations in porketta spices. It is an easy homemade spice blend you won’t be able to resist! If you are a fan of of homemade spice blends make sure to check out all of mine that I keep stock of.
Porketta seasoning is super easy to make and it will blow any ordinary pork dish out of the water! Put it together in no time and savor the incredible flair it creates! I love these easy 30 minute Porketta Pork Chops. The sauce is incredible!
How to Make Porketta Spice
This easy porketta seasoning recipe has all the flavors of Italian seasoning just kicked up a notch. Porketta seasoning also has fennel seed, onion, and garlic. It takes only 5 minutes to assemble this homemade seasoning blend. So easy and so simple. Nothing fancy, but phenomenal flavors to anything you put this porketta seasoning on!
Porketta spices are my favorite to top a pork tenderloin or roast and pop into the crockpot. They cook down tender, juicy, and loaded with herby goodness. This one will be your new go to for homemade spice blends!
Delicious Porketta Recipes
Delicious porketta recipes are bound to be your families’ next favorite meal. Blending these porketta spices alone will make your mouth water. I love the addition of fennel to the mix to make things even more intense in flavor. Porketta seasoning is such a perfumy spice blend!
How to Make Porchetta Seasoning Recipe
There is nothing to making this porketta seasoning recipe. No long time roasting or chopping herbs. Just a mixture of things that you have on hand already and your new homemade spice blend of porketta seasoning is done and ready to use! Toss it into a spice jar and you have plenty on hand to use.
About Italian Porchetta
Sometimes you see it referred to as Porketta, other times Porchetta. Either way, you know you’re in for a flavorful recipe. Porchetta is a Italian pork dish that starts with a fatty, boneless pork roast. It’s then stuffed and coated with a variety of spices, herbs and salt to create its classic flavor.
Typically, porketta is sliced thin and served on an Italian roll with melted provolone cheese.
Tips for Making Porketta Seasoning
Porketta seasoning is one for your spice cabinet and it comes together in only minutes!
- Feel free to adjust the spice level to your liking
- Use it on your favorite cut of pork, it is a versatile blend!
- Sprinkle some on your salad or as a flavor addition to your favorite dish.
Recommended Tools for Porketta Seasoning
Looking for More Homemade Spice Blends
Looking for more? Check out all of the homemade spice blend recipes on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Porketta Seasoning Mix
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until completely combined.
- Transfer to a spice jar for storage and use in your favorite recipes.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.