This Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Rice recipes is ready in less than 30 minutes! It’s one of my all-time favorite quick and easy dinner recipes.
Items You Need to Make this Garlic Shrimp and Rice
- Shrimp cleaner – this makes it easy to peel and devein shrimp
- Rice cooker – make perfect rice every time with little hands on time.
- Rubber spatula – this one is my all time favorite!
Looking for More of my Best Shrimp Recipes?
This Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Rice recipes is one of my favorite quick and easy meals. It’s easy to make and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 stalks of celery finely diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper finely diced
- 1/4 cup shallots finely diced
- 1 pound shrimp clean and deveined
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 10.75 ounce can Cream of Shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups cooked rice
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add celery, green pepper and shallots; Saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Season shrimp with House Seasoning Blend, add to pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Add soup, water and red pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot rice.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!