This Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Rice recipes is ready in less than 30 minutes! It’s one of my all-time favorite quick and easy dinner recipes.
Items You Need to Make this Garlic Shrimp and Rice
- Shrimp cleaner – this makes it easy to peel and devein shrimp
- Rice cooker – make perfect rice every time with little hands on time.
- Rubber spatula – this one is my all time favorite!
Looking for More of my Best Shrimp Recipes?
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
This Creamy Garlic Shrimp and Rice recipes is one of my favorite quick and easy meals. It’s easy to make and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 stalks of celery finely diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper finely diced
- 1/4 cup shallots finely diced
- 1 pound shrimp clean and deveined
- 1 teaspoon House Seasoning Blend
- 1 10.75 ounce can Cream of Shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 cups cooked rice
Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add celery, green pepper and shallots; Saute until tender, about 5-6 minutes.
Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Season shrimp with House Seasoning Blend, add to pan and cook for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Add soup, water and red pepper and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve over hot rice.