Everyone loves a good potato, but what makes it even better is when they’re simple to cook! These easy Air Fryer potatoes recipes will have you craving more!
Air fryer recipes are taking over the internet right now. It is the quick and easy way to make all your favorite recipes, like air fryer potatoes!
If you want to make a quick side for dinner or a snack for the kids, you will find the perfect air fryer potatoes recipe here. From air fryer baked potatoes, air fryer side dishes, air fryer fries and healthy potato recipes, there are easy air fryer recipes for every potato lover!
Air Fryer Baked Potatoes Recipes
Baked potatoes are an essential side to all great meals. What’s better than a regular baked potato, are air fried baked potatoes!
- Easy Air Fryer Baked Potato: Baked potatoes just got easier! All you have to do is rub with olive oil and season to your liking before cooking in the air fryer at 400 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato: This air fryer baked potato isn’t that different from the first, except it is a sweet potato! Put olive oil and seasoning on the potatoes before cooking in the air fryer at 392 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Air Fryer Loaded Baked Potato: A air fryer baked potato with a twist! After cooking the potato, add shredded cheese inside and put it into the air fryer again until the cheese is melted. Then add crumbled bacon, sour cream, chopped scallions, more shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes and sliced jalapeneos.
- Air Fryer Potato Skins with Buffalo Chicken: Scoop out the middle of the potato you cook in the air fryer, add instant pot buffalo chicken, cheese and bacon. Put them back into the air fryer for 2 minutes and add chives for an extra topping!
Air Fryer Potato Side Dish Recipes
The only potato side dish you eat doesn’t need to be baked potatoes. There are so many delicious easy air fryer recipes that you can follow to achieve the perfect compliment to your entree!
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes: Cut your potatoes into bite size pieces before coating them in oil and seasoning mix. Put the potatoes in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 392 degrees F for a delicious potato side dish!
- Air Fryer Potato Chips: Homemade potato chips are unlike anything you can buy in the store. Make a habit out of making them with this air fryer potato chip recipe!
- Ranch Roasted Potatoes: Add some extra flavor to the air fryer roasted potato recipe by making the ranch version!
- Cinnamon Honey Glazed Air Fryer Sweet Potato Bites: If you enjoy sweet potatoes for your side dish, these honey glazed air fryer sweet potato bites are perfect!
Air Fryer Fries Recipes
My favorite air fryer recipes are for fries! They are such a great snack or side dish to serve, and they are even better now with these easy air fryer recipes. Everyone will be asking for more of these air fryer fries.
- Crispy Homemade Air Fryer French Fries: Are you looking for fresh cut french fries in 20 minutes? This is the air fryer recipe for you!
- Sweet Potato Fries (Air Fryer + Oven):
- If you are more of a sweet potato fry person, check out this recipe! In 8 minutes and a little seasoning, you can have your ideal sweet potato fry.
- Homemade Air Fryer Cottage Fries: A tip to help not have your cottage fries sticking to the air fryer is to spray it with olive oil and then once more in between flipping your fries!
- Air Fryer Parmesan Truffle Oil Fries: Parmesan truffle fries are my personal favorite. The fact that I can have them in 20 minutes with no hassle makes them that much better!
Healthy Air Fryer Potato Recipes
Potatoes don’t need to be avoided on your diet. Try any of these air fryer recipes to satisfy all your cravings!
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries: You don’t have to stay away from sweet potato fries just because you’re on a diet! Enjoy these gluten-free, whole 30, paleo and vegan fries cooked in your air fryer.
- Crispy Air Fryer Gluten-Free Vegan Potato Latkes: Peeled shredded white potatoes, minced sweet onion, arrowhead starch and egg replacement is all you need for these air fryer potato latkes! Serve them with a side of applesauce for dipping.
- Crispy Air Fried Potatoes: Healthy Whole30 Comfort Food: Pair your egg whites with these healthy roasted potatoes!
- Air Fryer Potato Chips: Satisfy your potato chip craving with this simple 2 ingredient air fryer recipe!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
- Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- 25 Air Fryer Wing Recipes
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Roasted Smashed Potatoes
Looking for more? Check out all of the (LANDING PAGE) on It Is a Keeper.