This may be the easiest pie recipe I’ve ever seen! This Strawberry Chiffon Pie is one of the easiest dessert no bake recipes that I have ever made.
My mother-in-law introduced me to this incredibly easy pie. It’s light. It’s refreshing. And, it is most definitely the easiest pie you will ever make.
This is one of those recipes to keep on hand for times when company pops in. Or you have a hankering for something sweet. Or, you have to bring something to a function and you completely forgot (Ahem. Cough. Cough.)
And, if you don’t like Strawberry, just play around with the flavors. My MIL usually makes the strawberry version, but sometimes she gets all wild and crazy and makes a pineapple version that is just as good!
Some other combinations that would be amazing are:
- Island Pineapple Jello/Pina Colada yogurt/a small can of drained crushed pineapple
- Orange Jello/Creamsicle Yogurt/Mandarin oranges
- Cherry Jello/Cherry Yogurt/Chopped fresh cherries
- Raspberry Jello/Raspberry Yogurt/Fresh raspberries
- Lemon Jello/Lemon Yogurt
- Peach Jello/Peach Yogurt/Chopped fresh peaches
Or, you could mix up the crusts by using an Oreo crust or a shortbread crust!
This recipe is just so versatile! You can make whatever your family loves!
I love the idea of adding fruit to the pie too. It gives a nice texture. But, if you’re in a pinch, you can leave it out and it will still taste divine.
What flavor would you make? Leave a comment and let me know.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the easy dessert no bake recipes on It is a Keeper! Including these:
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Strawberry Chiffon Pie
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2 6 oz containers strawberry yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Mix together the water and Jello.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set (about 1 hour)
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/