My mother-in-law introduced me to this original recipe, incredibly easy desert pie. It’s light. It’s refreshing. My family loves fresh strawberries! And, it is most definitely the easiest pie you will ever make. This strawberry pie is a must try…. calling all my graham cracker crumbs fans! All you need is a few ingredients and a large bowl for this easy dessert.
This is one of those recipes to keep on hand for times when company pops in. Or you have a hankering for something sweet. Or, you have to bring something to a function and you completely forgot (Ahem. Cough. Cough). Strawberry desserts are a party and family favorite. Try this strawberry chiffon pie recipe asap!
And, if you don’t like Strawberry, just play around with the flavors. My MIL usually makes the strawberry version, but sometimes she gets all wild and crazy and makes a pineapple version that is just as good- always topped with whipping cream/ cool whip of course!
Some other combinations that would be amazing are other than fresh strawberries/ strawberry mixture:
- Island Pineapple Jello/Pina Colada yogurt/a small can of drained crushed fresh fruit pineapple
- Orange Jello (dry gelatin mix) /Creamsicle Yogurt/Mandarin oranges
- Cherry Jello gelatin mixture /Cherry Yogurt/Chopped fresh cherries
- Raspberry Jello/Raspberry Yogurt/Fresh raspberries
- Lemon Jello/Lemon Yogurt/ lemon juice and lime zest
- Peach Jello/Peach Yogurt/Chopped fresh peach fruit mixture
Or, you could mix up the pie crust by using an Oreo crumb crust or a golden brown shortbread crust!
This recipe is just so versatile! You can make whatever your family loves! Mine loves fresh, whole strawberries!
I love the idea of adding fruit to the pie too, especially during strawberry season. It gives a nice texture. But, if you’re in a pinch, you can leave it out in room temperature and this easy desert will still taste divine.
What flavor would you make? Leave a comment and let me know.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of the easy dessert no bake recipes on It is a Keeper! That’s right! No all purpose flour, no melted better, no electric mixer, no wire rack and no heat oven! Easy pie for the family! Including these:
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Strawberry Chiffon Pie
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 3 oz package strawberry gelatin
- 2 6 oz containers strawberry yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Mix together the water and Jello.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Whisk in yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Pour into pie crust and refrigerate until set (about 1 hour)
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/