Do you have leftover Halloween candy? Or, is that any oxymoron?! This Easy No Bake Snickers Pie recipe is one of my favorite easy dessert recipes.
Easy No Bake Snickers Pie
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 16 oz + 8 oz frozen whipped topping thawed
- 14 oz can Dulce de Leche if you can’t find Dulce de Leche you can make your own from a 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz bag Snickers Bites or 10 fun size Snickers bars
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Chop Snickers bars into small pieces. Reserve 1/4 cup.
- Place 16 oz of whipped topping in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold in Dulce de Leche.
- Fold in chopped Snickers.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Sprinkle reserved chopped Snickers on top.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
If you like this recipe, you will love these other easy dessert recipes…