Who doesn’t love TWIX bars? These TWIX Caramelita Bars are an easy dessert that the whole family will love. They are loaded with caramel and real TWIX candy bars! Get the recipe here.
TWIX Caramelita Bars
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour - divided
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter - melted
- 1 cup salted caramel ice cream topping
- 1 ounces package TWIX Bites - chopped, 6
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 13×9 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, 1 ½ cups flour, brown sugar and baking soda in mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup of the crumb mixture.
- Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine ice cream topping and remaining ¼ cup flour in bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle over bottom of crust and spread to edges.
- Sprinkle chopped TWIX and chocolate chips on top of caramel mixture.
- Crumble the reserved crust mixture on top.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.
For more easy recipes, check out these pages on It’s a Keeper: