Make snack time scary with these Boo-nanas. They are a fun and spooky Halloween treat recipe!
Ghosts and goblins and bananas, oh my! Wait, bananas?! Yep! You read that right.
These Boo-nanas turn ordinary bananas into fun Halloween treats that kids (and kids at heart) will love!
They are easy to make and only require three simple ingredients. Plus, they taste, oh so goooooood!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 2 bananas
- 2 cup blocks of White Candy Quick - or 1 of white chocolate
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- Peel bananas and slice in half cross wise, then slice each section in half length-wise.
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each banana piece in the chocolate, making sure to completely cover the banana.
- Place two mini chocolate chips on each ghost where the eyes would be.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.