Make snack time scary with these Boo-nanas. They are a fun and spooky Halloween treat recipe!
Ghosts and goblins and bananas, oh my! Wait, bananas?! Yep! You read that right.
These Boo-nanas turn ordinary bananas into fun Halloween treats that kids (and kids at heart) will love!
They are easy to make and only require three simple ingredients. Plus, they taste, oh so goooooood!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 2 bananas
- 2 cup White Candy Quick or 1 of white chocolate
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- Peel bananas and slice in half cross wise, then slice each section in half length-wise.
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each banana piece in the chocolate, making sure to completely cover the banana.
- Place two mini chocolate chips on each ghost where the eyes would be.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Alternative Chocolate: Use chocolate candy melts, chocolate chips or almond bark for this recipe.
- Short cut tip: Instead of chocolate chip eyes try gel icing for making the eyes.
- Variation tip: Feel free to freeze the bananas before dipping into chocolate to make them easier to handle and dip.
- Alternate ingredient: Do not like bananas, make these treats our of strawberries. cut off the top so they can sit stable and then follow the directions for mini ghosts.
- Dietary consideration tip: Sugar Free chocolate such as these can be used.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/