Make snack time scary with these Boo-nanas. They are a fun and spooky Halloween treat recipe!
Ghosts and goblins and bananas, oh my! Wait, bananas?! Yep! You read that right.
These Boo-nanas turn ordinary bananas into fun Halloween treats that kids (and kids at heart) will love!
They are easy to make and only require three simple ingredients. Plus, they taste, oh so goooooood!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 2 bananas
- 2 cup blocks of White Candy Quick or 1 of white chocolate
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- Peel bananas and slice in half cross wise, then slice each section in half length-wise.
- Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
- Dip each banana piece in the chocolate, making sure to completely cover the banana.
- Place two mini chocolate chips on each ghost where the eyes would be.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/