Grilled Peach Apple Cobbler
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 peaches - peeled and chopped
- 2 Granny Smith apples - peeled and chopped
Grease a 9 inch square cake pan.
Combine the butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl.
In another bowl mix the brown sugar and cinnamon.
Add the peaches and apples to the brown sugar and mix to coat.
Spread the fruit evenly in the pan.
Pour the batter over the fruit and spread to coat the whole top.
Preheat the grill.
When the grill is hot, turn it to low.
Place the pan on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from grill and serve warm.
Copyright 2019 It Is a Keeper (www.itisakeeper.com). All rights reserved.
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can find the recipe on www.itisakeeper.com. Simply search for "House Seasoning Blend" or you can substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.