These 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pierogies are incredibly easy to make and taste so good! It’s one of my favorite easy crock pot recipes.
A while back I shared one of the easiest recipes I have ever made – Crock Pot Ravioli. It quickly became one of the best crock pot recipes that I have.
I’ve even made Crock Pot Alfredo Ravioli using a similar recipe. So, I got to thinking….why not pierogies?
Really, folks, it doesn’t get any easier than this recipe.
It’s one of those things that you can make with items that in your pantry. You don’t need fancy ingredients. In fact, there are only 3 ingredients in this recipe.
It’s perfect for those times when you want a meatless meal without any fuss. And, it’s perfect for busy nights when you don’t have time to even think about dinner.
When it comes to slow cookers, there are many options available – from the basic to the ultra fancy. Here are some of my favorite slow cooker products and cookbooks:
My Favorite Slow Cooker Tools
- My favorite slow cooker
- My favorite casserole slow cooker
- Disposable slow cooker liners (I can’t live without these!)
- Slow cooker travel bag
My Favorite Slow Cooker Cookbooks
- Slow Cooker Revolution
- Fix It and Forget It Big Cookbook
- The Magical Slow Cooker: Recipes for Busy Moms
Oh, and one other thing, if you’re looking for some tips on using your slow cooker, check out this post.
Easy Crock Pot Recipes: Crock Pot Pierogies
- 1 12 oz package frozen pierogies
- ½ cup butter, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Put all ingredients into your slow cooker.
- Put the lid on and cook for 3-4 hours on low, or until pierogies are cooked through.
FREE Kitchen Hacks & Cheat Sheet Guide!
Thank you so much for visiting It Is a Keeper! Make sure you grab your FREE guide!
Brilliant Kitchen Hacks & Cheat Sheet