Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole
- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey about 1 lb.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise divided
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
Place half of the stuffing in the dish and top with all of the turkey.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mayo and cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
In another bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup of mayo, potatoes and cheese; evenly spread on top of cranberry sauce mixture.
Top with remaining stuffing.
Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Did you enjoy this post?
Get FREE email updates of my latest recipes and tips. Plus, I'll send you my FREE eCookbook, The Best Slow Cooker Recipes Every Cook Needs!