- 4 cups leftover prepared stuffing divided
- 4 cups coarsely chopped leftover cooked turkey about 1 lb.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise divided
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
Place half of the stuffing in the dish and top with all of the turkey.
In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mayo and cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
In another bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup of mayo, potatoes and cheese; evenly spread on top of cranberry sauce mixture.
Top with remaining stuffing.
Bake for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to my FREE eCookbook: The Best Easy Recipes.
Sign up to receive a FREE eCookbook, available exclusively to subscribers!