Deliciously tangy and sweet, Strawberry Lemon Blondies will be your new go-to dessert. Packed with juicy strawberries and zesty lemon, these bars are the perfect treat for any occasion and are the perfect blend of lemon and strawberries.
If you’re a fan of lemon desserts, you’re going to love these easy Strawberry Lemon Blondies. Made with strawberries and fresh lemon juice, these blondies have a sweet and zesty flavor that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Plus, they’re super easy to make and require just a few simple ingredients.
Why We Love This Strawberry Lemon Blondies Recipe
We love the delicious combination of sweet strawberries and tangy bursts of lemon.
- Perfect for Spring and Summer: When you use fresh strawberries and lemon, these blondies are the perfect dessert for the warmer months.
- Quick and Easy to Make: These blondies require simple ingredients and come together quickly, making them the perfect dessert to whip up when you’re short on time. The strawberry lemon blondies feature a sweet combination of strawberries and a hint of tart lemon flavor that is moist and dense.
Ingredient Notes for this Easy Strawberry Dessert with Glaze
- Flour: All purpose flour is perfect for this recipe. However you can use almond flour if you like.
- Lemon: By using fresh lemon juice in this recipe you get the best outcome. You can replace the lemon juice with lemon extract. Use half of the lemon extract and half water in place of the lemon juice.
- Fresh Strawberries: Dice in even pieces to optimize strawberry flavor in ever bite.
See my recipe card below for a complete list of the ingredients with measurements.
Variations and Substitutions for Moist Strawberry Lemonade Blondies
These lemon blondie dessert bars are sure to satisfy your cravings! The addition of fresh strawberries and lemon zest gives them a bright and refreshing flavor that’s perfect for spring and summer.
- Berries: If you’re not a fan of strawberries for this recipe, you can easily substitute them with other types of berries like raspberries or blueberries. You can also add rhubarb for a tart flavor that pairs well with the lemon.
How to Make Lemon Strawberry Bars
Whether you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy on a warm spring day or need a quick and easy dessert to bring to a party, these strawberry dessert bars are sure to be a hit.
These are the basic steps for making lemon strawberry bars. Refer to the full, printable recipe card below for detailed instructions.
Step 1: Prepare
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Take a 9×9 pan and make sure it is greased well or lined with parchment paper.
Step 2: Mix Ingredients
In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients, except for the strawberries, and blend well until smooth. Once the mixture is blended and smooth, fold in the diced strawberries.
Step 3: Bake
Pour the mixed batter into your 9×9 greased baking pan. Place in your preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until blondies are fully cooked through. Make sure the blondies are completely cool, then mix the powdered sugar, fresh lemon juice, and milk together to make the glaze and pour over the top of the cooled blondies.
Recipe FAQs for Delicious Blondies
Expert Tips for Making Tangy Lemon Strawberry Blondies
If you’re looking for an easy-to-make keto and sugar-free dessert option, then look no further than strawberry lemon blondies! Making these delicious treats is a breeze and can be done in no time.
- Sugar-Free: Make a strawberry blondies recipe you’ll love with sugar substitute.
- Almonds: You can add chopped almonds to up the flavor and texture of these strawberry lemon dessert bars.
- Fresh: To ensure you get the best flavor, make sure your strawberries are fresh and ripe. Frozen strawberries will not give the same texture.
- Lemon Buttercream: Increase the tart lemon flavor by making a buttercream with lemon zest and lemon juice. Lemon curd or lemon buttercream frosting can enhance the blondie for this chewy dessert bar.
What to Serve with Strawberry and Lemon Blondies Dessert Bar
Strawberry Lemon Blondies
- 2 ½ cups All Purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons Baking powder
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg, large
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 cup Strawberries , sliced
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, add together all of the ingredients except for the strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Fold the strawberries into the blended mixture.
- Spread the batter into a well greased 9×9 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the blondies cool, mix the powdered sugar, lemon juice and milk together to make a glaze. Spread over the brownies and allow to set.
- Glaze: These lemon blondies would be even better if topped with a glaze after baking. You can keep it simple and use a easy vanilla glaze, or you can add more to the flavors and use a strawberry or lemon glaze.
- Almonds: You can add chopped almonds to up the flavor and texture in these strawberry lemon dessert bars.
- Fresh: To ensure you get the best flavor, make sure your strawberries are fresh and ripe.