This Pepperoni Pizza Dip is an easy appetizer recipe that you can whip up in no time!
Presented by Prego®. All opinions are my own.
I have a confession to make. I was recently invited to a party and I totally forgot that I had promised to bring a snack. I hate when that happens.
But sometimes, good things come from moments like those. After a quick search of my pantry and fridge and I came up with this Pepperoni Pizza Dip recipe.
It was super easy to put together – it only took me about 5 minutes. Plus, it calls for easy ingredients that I usually have on hand. – cheeses, seasonings, pepperoni and Prego Traditional Italian Sauce.
Prego has been around since 1981. When they say “It’s in there!”, they really mean it. You can see all of the herbs and spices right in the jar so you know it’s full flavored.
I like that Prego Italian sauces are made with real ingredients that I can see, taste and smell. I always have a few jars in my pantry to make meal times easier so I can spend more time with my family.
Whether it’s a tailgating party, dinner party or casual gathering, you can never have too many easy appetizer recipes like this Pepperoni Pizza Dip.
Like I said earlier, this dip came together in under five minutes and it only 15 minutes to bake. It baked up perfectly in a pie plate And, let me tell you about the finished product… it was out of this world!
My friends couldn’t get enough of it. The sweet tomato flavor from the Prego Traditional Italian Sauce shined right through. I served it with toasted baguette slices – it was like eating a slice of pizza.
Since that party, I’ve made this dip two more times. The last time, I had some left-overs so I slathered it on a slice of ciabatta bread, baked it for a few minutes in the oven until all of the cheeses melted and had little mini pizza bites for lunch!
I just love when a recipe can serve dual purposes!
For more recipe inspiration, be sure to check out these pages on It is a Keeper:
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
- Spread cream cheese in an even layer in a pie dish or 9x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese on top.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 teaspoon oregano on top of the cheese.
- Pour Prego on top of the seasoning, making sure to spread it out evenly.
- Top with remaining cheeses and seasonings.
- Place pepperoni slices on top.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- Serve hot with toasted baguette slices.
- Want to scale a recipe up or down? Simply type in a new serving amount and the recipe will automatically adjust!
- When a recipe call for House Seasoning Blend, you can use this recipe or substitute salt and pepper to taste.
- I always use unsalted butter in my recipes.
- I always use a meat thermometor to test for doneness when cooking meat. This one is my favorite.
- When a recipe is made in the oven, it should be pre-heated to the temperature in the recipe, unless otherwise noted.
- The nutritional information provided in this recipe is an estimate. Learn more on how I calculate nutritional information for my recipes.