These Spider Sandwiches are one of my favorite easy Halloween recipes!
If you’re looking for a fun lunch box idea for Halloween then give these easy Spider Sandwiches a try!
They are super simple to make and come out looking so cute. Wait….can spiders be cute?!?!
All you need is a standard round cookie cutter (you could even use a drinking glass), some peanut butter, jelly, pretzels and mini chocolate chips.
If you’re little ones aren’t fans of peanut butter and jelly, you can swap it out for any other sandwich filling you like!
More Halloween Snacks You Might Like
If you’re looking for more fun Halloween party snacks, I’ve got a lot of great ideas here. Here are some of my all-time favorite Halloween snack recipes:
Looking for more? Check out all of the Halloween Party Food on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 1 slice sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon jelly
- 4 pretzel sticks
- 2 mini chocolate morsels
- Use a round cookie cutter (or drinking glass) to cut 2 circles out of the slice of bread. Depending on the size of your cookie cutter, you may need to use 2 slices of bread.
- Spread peanut butter on one circle and spread jelly on the other circle; put circled together to form a sandwich.
- Break pretzel sticks in half and stick them in between the bread slices.
- Place chocolate morsels on top to look like eyes.
- Candy Eyes: A cool candy eye can be used.
- Variation tip: Feel free to use carrot sticks instead of pretzels.
- Alternate ingredient: Use cream cheese or marshmallow fluff in your sandwich.
- Tongue : Make a tongue out of fruit leather and have it sticking out for a fun twist.
- Dietary consideration tip: Low sugar or no sugar fruit spreads can be used.
Estimated Nutritional Information
The nutritional information provided are estimates. To learn more about how I calculate this information go to www.itisakeeper.com/about-its-a-keeper/privacy-disclosure-policies/