This Roasted Red Pepper Hummus is an easy dip that makes a great appetizer or snack.
Isn’t it always great to get a recipe for something that you love? This roasted red pepper hummus is so addictive, and I’m glad I can easily whip this up for myself at home in my blender and have easy access to chomp away whenever I feel like it. So here I am again, Renz from over at HomeMadeZagat, bringing you an easy recipe for making some homemade red pepper hummus.
I have become addicted to hummus. It’s something I can easily grab from my fridge and munch through with carrots, celery, carrots or even some naan. In fact. any vegetable goes well with hummus don’t you think?
What I love about this recipe is that I can easily adjust it to my liking, and you can too. Want some more red pepper flavor? Add more. Want a little less salty taste? Add less salt. One of the advantages of homemade is the ability to adjust to your liking.
And this is quick and easy. A simple measure out, blend, taste, adjust, blend and eat recipe.
And it can last up to five days in your fridge if you can make it last that long.
This is not just perfect for having to eat at my desk while I work, but is great for parties, and girls night at your house.
’till next time.
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
- 2 scallion chopped, green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- Half a 14oz jar of roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can chickpeas 15oz, drained, garbanzo
- 1/4 cup sesame paste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp peanut butter
- Salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- Add garlic and scallion into blender, blend for 5 seconds
- Add chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, peanut butter and blend until combined
- Add roasted red peppers and blend to desired consistency (I like to have little chunks)
- Add salt, pepper and cayenne to taste
- Place in serving bowl or place in the fridge