This easy Cranberry Pecan Muffin recipe is perfect for breakfast or a quick snack.
What Thanksgiving traditions are you looking forward to? We like to spend time together as a family–preferably outdoors with the gorgeous Virginia foliage.
We also love cooking together, trying a new dish or two each year, and making new memories. What time do you typically eat your big meal?
If you’re a family that enjoys your Thanksgiving meal early in the day, you’ll need some tasty breakfast or brunch recipes to hold everyone over until it’s time to feast.
These Cranberry Pecan Muffins have both a chewy and crunchy texture and will satisfy all ages on Thanksgiving morning!
These muffins are so quick and easy to pull together, and the fall flavors of cinnamon, nutmeg and pecans are the perfect combo.
Enjoy a Cranberry Pecan Muffin with a hot cup of tea or coffee on Thanksgiving morning or any time of the season! If you’re looking for more variety, try my Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins or Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
Want to bring some love to a friend or neighbor? A basket of these muffins will show you care.
These muffins can also be made in mini-size. Just adjust the baking time down to 15 minutes. My kids love them in their lunch boxes or as an after-school snack!
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the quick easy recipes for dinner on It Is a Keeper.
⭐ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below! ⭐
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and spices in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, combine egg, butter and milk. Add to dry ingredients, mixing just until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries and pecans.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full, and bake for 35-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to cool on wire rack.
- Add Different Nuts: Replace the walnuts with pecans.
- Icing: Drizzle with icing or frost with a cream cheese frosting.
- Dry Fruit: Dry apples, blueberries or other fruit.
- Alternate Size: Make mini muffins for a great surprise.
- Alternate cooking method tip: Make in the air fryer for a quick dessert without using the oven,
- Dietary consideration tip: Use low fat or fat free ingredients.