Who doesn’t love Jello? Have fun with these colorful, delicious Jello Salad recipes! From retro Jello mold recipes to easy jello with fruit, these recipes make the perfect dessert or snack.
Whether it’s for a holiday dessert or an easy snack, Jello salad recipes are one of my favorite treats. I have fond memories of my grandmother and mother making a Jello mold for every single holiday meal. If you’ve never had this retro dessert, you need to give it a try.
What is a Jello Mold
The term Jello Mold may sound bizarre (at least it did to me the first time I heard the term) but the result is a delicious gelatin based dessert. It’s a layered dessert made with flavored gelatin, juicy fruit and a creamy component.
The concoction is poured into a ring mold (like these) to set into beautiful dessert.
There are so many different varieties of this quintessential recipe. I’ve compiled over 25 types of Jello salads and desserts.
Jello with Fruit Salad Recipe
Spring is here! Celebrate with a Jello Fruit Salad. It’s a fun, family favorite treat! It’s a perfect refreshing snack that everyone in the family will love.
- Fruit Studded Jello Salad: Mix it with your favorite fruit and you’ll have a perfect dessert!
- Strawberry Jello Salad: So light and refreshing!
- Layered Blueberry Jello Salad: This is summer, in jello form!
- Mandarin Orange Fluff Jello Salad: You won’t feel any guilt with this fruity jello salad!
- Cherry Jello Pretzel Salad: A pretzel twist to your jello!
- Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad: This dessert will make you smile!
- Spiced Peach Jello Salad: This will taste like summertime in your mouth!
- Sea foam Salad (Creamy Pear Jello): This creamy seafoam will have you begging for more!
- Creamy Raspberry Jello Salad: This is my favorite jello recipe!
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad: Creamy and smooth!
Jello Mold Recipes
You can put anything into these Jello Molds! Get fun and creative with any idea and make it come to life. The best part is that you can eat it afterward!
- Strawberry and Chocolate Jello Mold: Combining two of a classic dessert!
- Cranberry Jello Salad Mold: Tart, Sweet and Delicious!
- Fizzy Berries Jello Mold: These molds can hold anything you want!
- Snowy Raspberry Gelatin Mold: A fun, kid-friendly snack!
- Orange Creamsicle Jello Mold: This will be the new summer fan favorite!
- Strawberry Jello Mold: A fun way to serve your jello!
- Pineapple Orange Fruit Mold: A fun way to eat your fruit!
- Blueberry Yogurt Jello Mold: Perfect for any occasion!
- Orange Sherbert Jello Salad Mold: It tastes just like the ice cream!
- Margi Gras Jello Mold: A classic holiday favorite!
Fun and Easy Jello Salad Recipes
Try out these innovative different Jello Salad recipes. Simple to make and fun to eat.
- Red Hot Jello Salad: Get spicy with this flaming jello recipe!
- Pistachio Fluff Salad: So fluffy, you’ll want more!
- Layered Ribbon Jell-O Salad: Layered with delicious perfection!
- 7 Up Jello Salad: There’s nothing sweeter than having soda in your jello!
- Lemon Lime Jello Salad: A family favorite you won’t forget!
- Caramel Apple Jello Salad: This will bring back childhood memories!
- Dr. Pepper Jello Salad: You’re favorite soda now in jello form!
Other Jello Salad Recipes
Try out these other fun Jello ideas! Such easy recipes you won’t believe it!
- Mosaic Jello: Fun and colorful for the whole family!
- Creamy Lime Jello Parfaits: A tangy snack with light preparation and a sweet reward!
- Fruit Cocktail Fluff: So fresh and fluffy!
- Strawberry Fluff: This strawberry fluff is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
- Lime Dinner Jell-O: So creamy, you’ll fall in love!
- Watergate Salad: Add this dessert to any meal to make it extra special!
- Pistachio Lush: Prepare yourself for this nut-TASTIC taste sensation!
- Whipped Jello Mandarin Orange Mousse: Combine citrus with creamy and you will get the perfect dessert!
- Ambrosia Salad: A classic dessert salad you don’t want to miss out on!
- Banana Split Fluff Salad: You can making anything into a banana split!
- Pina Colada Fluff: The great taste that you love!
- Peach Fluff Salad: So easy all you have to do is mix and serve!
Shop This Recipe
More Recipes You Might Like
Looking for more? Check out all of the easy desserts on It Is a Keeper.